Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
Haha, it is you if the owner of this site who cheats on views
First, have I been banned for manipulation, deception, or anything else?
This host was blocking some kinds of videos, and I didn't know and they blocked my account
Praise be to God, I am not a cheat or fraudster or anything else
I know you now do another site to cheat people

you need holiday man ....
everywhere you just complain about the calculation system,
I'm starting to question your contribution? how many million views will you give ahh? @elebcry

it's funny to see you angry

there is no 100% correct calculation system, we publishers know that,
and we're fine,
not all publishers like you are hungry for coins $$$

btw, just create your own host
I am sure you will learn many things...

if you don't like something then just leave it
as simple as that,

CC: @Streamtape

Use remote upload video,
Unable to get the correct video name,

The video name looks like it was randomly assigned by the system.

Is it just me?

LaQTDksa_o.jpg

Use remote upload video,
Unable to get the correct video name,

The video name looks like it was randomly assigned by the system.

Is it just me?

LaQTDksa_o.jpg

Hello,

If you remote upload it from fembed or other hosts its the protection they use. We will try to take a look into it but no promises because we already fixed it a lot of times.

When will the first payments of 2021 be made?there will be New Year gifts:money_mouth:
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for payment

All payments should be done. Its possible like always that our exchanger send it with a really low fee so it can take a bit till its confirmed.

@Streamtape

from 3 days i started to use your site...and until now what i se your are perfect...i hope you will not do like others...

maybe you convert files very bad...i mean the quality it's very low...but speed are awesome

about count system...do you count like how was on openload?

yea you count 2 views but 1 view now and the second after 6h if that ip it's watching something else?

or now that ip watch something...he close the video and open another video and it's counted 2 times?

i hope you understand what i mean

one more thing...what do you think it's ok for you if you put France in tier 1? i just ask...:)

@Streamtape

from 3 days i started to use your site...and until now what i se your are perfect...i hope you will not do like others...

maybe you convert files very bad...i mean the quality it's very low...but speed are awesome

about count system...do you count like how was on openload?

yea you count 2 views but 1 view now and the second after 6h if that ip it's watching something else?

or now that ip watch something...he close the video and open another video and it's counted 2 times?

i hope you understand what i mean

one more thing...what do you think it's ok for you if you put France in tier 1? i just ask...:)

Hello,

thanks for trying our service to your question.

1. Convert / qualitiy

Video: H264 with max. 1450 kbit/s bitrate (if you stay under 1450 we wont reencode) would be the best option if you want the best quality.

2. Counting

About counting we dont have live statistics so they will updated to different times. So we count it 2 times like usual but can take a bit longer till you see it in the stats. We like to improve our statistics in Q1 - Q2 so its more clear for our users.

3. France rates

About France atm we dont wont to change the rates because we dont like to change them every month if something changes. We can try if you and other french uploader give us more french traffic to see in February / march if we can improve it to tier 1

You only calculate 1 view per ip in 24 hours
Not like what you say it counts 2 per ip in 24 hours
I tried your site and made another person do an experiment, but in the end it is one view, every 24 hours. Why lie
Anyone who publishes can test this as well and tell me I'm wrong or not
Yes he shave views idk how other members is blind.

Hello,

If you remote upload it from fembed or other hosts its the protection they use. We will try to take a look into it but no promises because we already fixed it a lot of times.

All payments should be done. Its possible like always that our exchanger send it with a really low fee so it can take a bit till its confirmed.
Thank you for your reply,
I use the direct download link,
I have solved this problem by adding ###name= at the end of the link.

hi,

im new here..
i think, i was registered 1 month ago..
and, i replace all my video to your host by manual..
i mean, one by one..

and yesterday, all my video, blocked?
"this could have several reason.."

but, you dont give the reason..
at least.. by email..

I've wasted a lot of time

thank you..

Back