Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

LLUUKKEE

Hi guys, new here, sorry if it has been already answered, but I was wondering, do views of videos which are less than 1 minute, also count, or not?

LLUUKKEE

Sorry we cant update it for now

Thanks a lot

Yes the views will be counted

Thank you! :)
And one more question, if you don't mind, please. I'm wondering if I should disallow viewers to use adblocker, so I have to ask, if they are using adblocker, I don't get any revenue for views, right?

Streamtape

It would be nice to be able to block users using a VPN
We will think about it thanks for the suggestions.

Thank you! :)
And one more question, if you don't mind, please. I'm wondering if I should disallow viewers to use adblocker, so I have to ask, if they are using adblocker, I don't get any revenue for views, right?

If they have adblock active they cant view your videos. They will see a message to disable adblock to view the video. After they disabled it you get an view of course.

Last edited:

Streamtape

@Streamtape

here is their response below

Thank you for your submission.
An admin of the website should remove the adware-releated script that commences with "window.a_SDnwYyagJG=".

Thanks for your help. Speaks for ESET if they dont answer e-mails from the owner of the website but helping a user in 24h. We will try to find the adware related script to remove it

RapidVideo

payment received, thank you!
jwi5nw8d.png

Streamtape

stream from how many minutes onwards counts or how much% viewed

30s is enough and we only count views if you dont block our ads
what is the maximum number for remote upload?
To be safe i would do 500 links and when finished enter 500links again.
Adult content is allowed??
Yes its allowed :)
payment received, thank you!
jwi5nw8d.png
Thanks for your trust Sir Firecooler

Streamtape

hi there. do you pay with "Skrill" and "Payoneer" payment options?

Sorry we didnt find a good exchanger yet for skrill and payoneer. So we can go with 0% fees like the other payment options

OMG yeah it sucks, I use streamtape too and messaged them, please I crucially need it to be back, I wonder why it happened :(

I already wrote them an e-mail but no answer yet if you know the reasons feel free to write me.

Top Bottom