Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

ionici

I think the Report needs to be improved. The total report is not displayed on a certain day or on the current day, per month, etc.
Post automatically merged:

And if I have Adblock Enable, then the Download button not working to download the files. You can fix that?

Last edited:

Streamtape

I think the Report needs to be improved. The total report is not displayed on a certain day or on the current day, per month, etc.
Post automatically merged:

And if I have Adblock Enable, then the Download button not working to download the files. You can fix that?

About the adblock problem we take a look at it.

Improve statistics is on our todo list :)

Aalesund

Is there are problems with stats? I ask this becuase Streamtape is my primary player but on the 2nd player of Ninjastream I get 2x more views. That's strange. I don't know if Streamtape not count all views or my users prefer Ninjastream instead. Streamtape player works fine all the time.

Streamtape

Is there are problems with stats? I ask this becuase Streamtape is my primary player but on the 2nd player of Ninjastream I get 2x more views. That's strange. I don't know if Streamtape not count all views or my users prefer Ninjastream instead. Streamtape player works fine all the time.

Hey,

we dont count VPN Traffic i dont know if this can be the reason but we dont shave any views. Maybe Ninjastream is extra generous with the counting because hes new :)

Top Bottom