Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,325 comments
i get the warning, when i open streamtape.net/--------
then automatic redirect link to streamtape.site
the warning appears

looks like from your ad, there is malware hidden,

not from embed, but direct link

both links work for me fine could you press on details and send me it via pm?

maybe use for now streamtape.to , shavetape.cash , streamtape.xyz

thx for the fast payment :)

screenshot_1z7k66.jpg

Streamtape seems to have some problem, I'm getting chromer malware warnings, this has happened on my website and every website I visit posts and that the player is streamtape, this seems to be caused by some advertising. Resolve this urgently. I get the warning when I open pages with player code.

"The following site contains malware
Attackers who are currently at jjdtrliuftaouhg.xyz may attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer and steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards). know more"

Streamtape seems to have some problem, I'm getting chromer malware warnings, this has happened on my website and every website I visit posts and that the player is streamtape, this seems to be caused by some advertising. Resolve this urgently. I get the warning when I open pages with player code.

Attackers who are currently at jjdtrliuftaouhg.xyz may attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer and steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards). know more"
try anohter browser and adblock o.O i dont have this problem o.O

If you get this click on details and send me everything i cant do much with just this domain.

Hey guys,

it seems we finally found the problem with this malware chrome detection, im sorry that it took so long and you probably lost income.

We will increase the rates of every Region to 20% more which means the following

Region 1

35 ---> 42

Region 2

22 ---> 26,40

Region 3

12 ---> 14,40

Region 4

7 --> 8,40

All regions

4,50 --> 5,90

New rates are live.

It will probably end on the 01.12.2021.

Sorry for the problems we caused.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

it seems we finally found the problem with this malware chrome detection, im sorry that it took so long and you probably lost income.

We will increase the rates of every Region to 20% more which means the following

Region 1

35 ---> 42

Region 2

22 ---> 26,40

Region 3

12 ---> 14,40

Region 4

7 --> 8,40

All regions

4,50 --> 5,90

New rates are live.

It will probably end on the 01.12.2021.

Sorry for the problems we caused.

this is the reason why i love to use streamtape, since 06-2020,

do best friend

Hey guys,

seems like paypal payouts are a bit delayed. My exchanger told me they will be done till friday. But if you dont want to wait, i'm happy to pay you in btc.

Besides that enjoy your week and i hope to see even more traffic from you with the new rates :)

Hey guys,

seems like paypal payouts are a bit delayed. My exchanger told me they will be done till friday. But if you dont want to wait, i'm happy to pay you in btc.

Besides that enjoy your week and i hope to see even more traffic from you with the new rates :)
We want the new earnings to continue until the new year :))

Back