Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
232011 Error this messge displayed with country issue I guess. Another problem is streamlare become drunk when upload 1080p video. 720p video is ok. I tested with a lot of video, 6 hours passed but 1080p vid processing not ended. I think maybe it's because of the converting server problem

please renew sub domain ssl re4.slapi.org i get error on some uploads....
Post automatically merged:

nevermind, player is not working... error 400 on hls links

host closing?

Last edited:
the host has been really unreliable in the past few months, going down, videos not playing or downloadable, not replying to messages/support requests... i did have hope they'd come around, but i guess not. @Streamlare-Kim please reply to my DM or if you're closing, at least announce it

it's still blocked in some countries, such as Germany

Access denied Error code 1020​

You cannot access streamlare.com. Refresh the page or contact the site owner to request access.

Same Here...

Once you can access, it does not let me upload any video, it shows a network error over and over again, a shame I really liked this host,

Would someone be so kind as to recommend a good one that doesn't delete inactive videos? My videos are light, I'm just starting, I have little traffic and I don't want to be struggling uploading and uploading videos every 30 days

Same Here...

Once you can access, it does not let me upload any video, it shows a network error over and over again, a shame I really liked this host,

Would someone be so kind as to recommend a good one that doesn't delete inactive videos? My videos are light, I'm just starting, I have little traffic and I don't want to be struggling uploading and uploading videos every 30 days
On my side everything works, personally I go through Zoom for uploads and no problem. You can try to look at the other forums of other hosts and take the one that may suit you. I continue to use streamlare but I know it won't last as no one responds, or pays (or so after forever).

Same Here...

HI

There another host streamtape which looks like Streamlare and operates the same way.

HI

There another host streamtape which looks like Streamlare and operates the same way.

I know it, I already tried it, it seems good to me but they delete the videos after 60 days, for now since I'm just starting out in this world, I'm interested in one that doesn't delete inactive videos,

I hope someone from the community can recommend something to me, preferably that they also allow adult content,

Por mi parte todo funciona, personalmente paso por Zoom para subir y no hay problema. Puede intentar buscar en los otros foros de otros hosts y elegir el que más le convenga. Continúo usando streamlare pero sé que no durará ya que nadie responde o paga (o así para siempre).
que pena que ya no conteste ni pague nadie, me parecio muy bueno, serias tan amable de recomendarme uno similar, de preferencia uno que admita contenido para adultos?

soy nueva en este mundo cualquier sugerencia me ayudaria

I know it, I already tried it, it seems good to me but they delete the videos after 60 days, for now since I'm just starting out in this world, I'm interested in one that doesn't delete inactive videos,

I hope someone from the community can recommend something to me, preferably that they also allow adult content,

que pena que ya no conteste ni pague nadie, me parecio muy bueno, serias tan amable de recomendarme uno similar, de preferencia uno que admita contenido para adultos?

soy nueva en este mundo cualquier sugerencia me ayudaria
On my side everything works, personally I go through Zoom for uploads and no problem. You can try to look at the other forums of other hosts and take the one that may suit you. I continue to use streamlare but I know it won't last as no one responds, or pays (or so after forever).
sorry i use translate xD

It's a pity that no one is answering or paying anymore, it seemed very good to me, would you be so kind as to recommend a similar one, preferably one that admits adult content?

I am new in this world, any suggestion would help me

Last edited:
I think this has been repeated several times, but I might as well say it again. THIS SERVICE IS DEAD!!!!! Dead since at least November (when there were many problems and no response from the staff). It's up to you to continue using it, but don't complain when it closes for good. Otherwise you can go via FTP or zoom.

image.png

image.png

Back