Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
don't get me wrong, I'm not saying support should be up 24/7 resolving individual's issues or answering questions, it's just that when the whole website is down for 12 hours and there's not even an announcement or anything, it's a bit disappointing. of course, I hope everyone is okay.

compared to other sites which have multiple support channels, streamlare just has a contact form on the site, which obviously isn't accessible at the moment, and this forum, which maybe not everyone knows about, so a lot of people might be wondering what's happening. most of the uploaders might use other similar websites so if one of their 10 links is down, it doesn't really matter, but others, who use only streamlare as the best service, are at a disadvantage.
I am the Guy you talk about. All my website shutdown ...

Hope Streamlare back soon :slight_frown:

@Streamlare-Kim , Please consider keeping the original quality for premium bandwidth users. No video host offers such good quality, even in the premium range. You will keep a balance between advertising users and premium users. Servers will not be overloaded. Everyone will be pleased. Such a solution is a hit, and the persuasion will become the best video host in the world!

We're working and updating the site daily, that is why the site sometimes won't load at all. We have updated the video streaming and added p2p feature on it. And due to ddos-guard blocking some scripts, we started using cloudflare instead. It could take 1-2 days to flush all the dns after it got transferred into cloudflare.

The result of the update seems to be great so far. I was able to play a 10GB video file without any buffering at all. Future plan is to improve the encoder, remove 360p and add 480p. Add optmized original quality.

We're working and updating the site daily, that is why the site sometimes won't load at all. We have updated the video streaming and added p2p feature on it. And due to ddos-guard blocking some scripts, we started using cloudflare instead. It could take 1-2 days to flush all the dns after it got transferred into cloudflare.

The result of the update seems to be great so far. I was able to play a 10GB video file without any buffering at all. Future plan is to improve the encoder, remove 360p and add 480p. Add optmized original quality.
It would be really useful if planned downtime is announced in advance so people could prepare/wouldn't be worried about losing their data and maybe warn their users or take any other measures. Shutting down the site or key functions for 12-16h doesn't help maintain a stable relationship.

Have you considered updating the tier 2/3 with more countries (EE, SEA)? I sent an email about that recently which I hope you would read and consider.

Back