Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
Yeah it does show the second icon, but for some reason video still won't play. Already tried with two videos.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah it does show the second icon, but for some reason video still won't play. Already tried with two videos.
it doesn't matter whether it shows first icon or second icon at all. Even if it's supposed to play, it does not.
Also three minute 30MB video file has been converting for almost 10 mins and still shows first icon I---
Sorry, but for now I'm out. Good luck though.
Maybe I will return later once everything is good

Last edited:
@Streamlare-Kim I am an uploader of movies and series and people like the quality and full weight ie 5GB and see that they weigh 1.2Gb do not download and complain. But it would be cool if they put that option (not to convert files) and another thing the upload limit, for uploaders it would be good for us to place that you can upload very heavy files. Otherwise very nice and nice design

Im always dubious of no inactivity limit. That is always asking for trouble. I think evoload has got the perfect inbetween and thats users pay for 1TB,2TB or more in inactivity space. Can use your earnings to pay for it.

Captions cannot be uploaded to movies

s8QmLbY.jpg

Captions cannot be uploaded to movies

s8QmLbY.jpg
That's a UI problem. Try adding more videos.
Same here
Fixed
We have the same thought, all interface is same, only green to lightblue, and his timing of appearance make it more ....
It feels like u win a toto and u found a purse on the street, then coincidentally your ex-lover wanna get back with you :laughing:
I'm not really that active on wjunction, and really have no idea what's going on on playtube. *i have never visited playtube site/thread*

Reaction GIF

Back