Streamlare-Kim

Hello Everyone!,

I want to introduce our service "streamlare.com" here at WJunction and be part of one of the best existing video file hosts out there.

About:
  • Affiliate Program & Events (We currently have an event that lets you earn more than 200% of your current profit from other services) Learn more at "streamlare.com/affiliate-program".
  • We offer unlimited storage without inactivity video file deletion.
  • Legal adult contents are allowed.
  • Simple API Documentation "streamlare.com/api"
  • Premium Bandwidths

FAQ:
What is the maximum video size?.
  • 15GB
What are your affiliate rates?.
  • You can check our current rates at streamlare.com/affiliate-program
What is your minimum payout?.
  • $20
What payout methods are available?.
  • PayPal
  • WebMoney
  • BTC

You can contact us at our contact page:
streamlare.com/contact

If you have any questions, feel free to mention me.

1,132 comments
Not just one link, all videos are not working now
Your video works perfectly.
tebzoOx.png

Post automatically merged:

What browser you used?.

i testetd my videos and all are playing. tested in Chrome, Brave & Firefox

https://prnt.sc/1uxs4p1 works without any problem at chrome, firefox and brave
i noticed that some ad-blocker blocked our ads in a wrong way, so it's unable to play sometime. if you enable the protection on brave browser, you won't be able to play the video without clicking continuously.

this is saids

This site can’t provide a secure connection​

streamlare.com sent an invalid response.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
can you take a screenshot?. have you tried using VPN?. have you tried updating your browser?.

Last edited:

i noticed that some ad-blocker blocked our ads in a wrong way, so it's unable to play sometime. if you enable the protection on brave browser, you won't be able to play the video without clicking continuously.

can you take a screenshot?. have you tried using VPN?. have you tried updating your browser?.
no i dont us vpn yes i update it

Last edited:
Both hosts have something in common. Both have been displaying player errors for some time. So it may be the same administration. :)

It is same administration. Same backend, same holes, same problems and of course hetzner mixed with ovh. Same domain provider under same account as well both are using same account for ads (checked with some nice ad network where i have connections :))

Back