streaming hosts ordered by alexa rank

darkestblue

i was bored and make a table with streaming hosts ordered by alexa rank

Last edited:
8 comments
@darkestblue if you ever get bored again, list top 10 alexa site each per country.

I like streamsb, rates are high and only 2 ads while the others give you like 5 + popads
and they seem not to delete inactivity files

Streamtape is good 90 days inactivty deletion i think and 0% earning mode is no popads

doostream < Streamtape

Vidlox.me removes you, if they not making enough money off from you while u use their services.

playtube removes you, if they not making enough money off from you while u use their services and making an assumption you using them as download storage/backup

they cost for removal of ads.
ninja stream & streamz have no ads(1popup) for free, or even used fembed
Well, you haven't used fembed for a while, but most of the time they have 3 popups now.

And 1 popup is not free. Personally I rather have no ads than 1 popup. The host I use (dont ask for it) charges only $4.95 for a month ad free. Nor do they encode the videos and keep the original quality. Also files are not removed.

The only cons are max upload of 5GB, only mp4 streams and no FTP. (Web upload and Remote Upload.

But Streamdb seems to have good features. Thanks for the headsup.

On mobile there are not only 2 popups, but a chain of popups and indefinite number of notifications.

Last edited:
Back