Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
GwSuUGw.jpg

What's this about? I looked at the first page and it does look like the user "Streamin" has been banned. And that's Matt, isn't it? It's looking very bad.

I complained about the scam reason. And the account is banned.

Haha file deletion is not working.

Last edited:
Its all adding up now,,,, he disabled file deletion a month ago cause i asked and he said users wer getting hacked..... matt u are a scumbag !!!!!

I do not know that you have more to see, you have to be silly

Thank you for the payment, you are now paying for paypal

Payments history

Date Amount Status
2017-04-13 $188.98 PAID

Why you publish this stupid thing???? First, on 1 month and 15 days you made 12 dolars and on next month and 15th day you made 198??????? Second, the payment data that you have is from day 13 of APRIL, the same time that payed me, we are on 16th OF MAY, Dont say stupid things that he pays you today because is a lie. third, he disable the option to delet files, what more do you need? four, 300 dollars pending, streaming scam, but speaking with webmasters to delet all his files...

What the f**** , yes ''warlam'' you are correct, deletion is impossible, folders can't even be deleted

Matt go kill yourself you are one dirty scumbag scammer - We cant now delete anything !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What the f**** , yes ''warlam'' you are correct, deletion is impossible, folders can't even be deleted

Yep, you are all so right. It's the same thing Bestreams did. We couldn't delete our files at all. We changed the titles on all the files and wrote something like:

DON'T USE THIS FILE -- THIS HOST IS SCUM!

Or something like that. So at least if someone opened it, that's what they saw. But we didn't have close to as many files as on Streamin.

LAST MONTH
# The Rates were suspiciousely always Sky High
# File Deletion Disabled
#Payment Delay

Ye Matt i really really hope the big sites PRIMEWIRE, IWATCHONLINE,WATCHSERIES - ALL THE BIG SITES DELETE YOUR LINKS VERY FAST YOU GREEDY CUNT !!!

streamin.to , zstream.to , streamplay.to !!!!! they are all of matt's SCAM

otep39 delete all files " streamin.to " on PrimeWire ! you are the boss there

Just do not delete it. Let's remove it from the webs.
What does not pay us.
It will be spent on servers full of files without visits

Streamplay is not streamin, the 2 bosses have name Matt, but i can say seriously that are not the same.

Last edited:
Is there someone here who was able to completely delete files a few days ago but cannot do that today? I don't mean just moving them to a folder, but being able to completely delete that folder. I'd like to know if this is something Matt just set up or if it's been that way for some time and people are just noticing now because lots are trying to delete their links.

Is there someone here who was able to completely delete files a few days ago but cannot do that today? I don't mean just moving them to a folder, but being able to completely delete that folder. I'd like to know if this is something Matt just set up or if it's been that way for some time and people are just noticing now because lots are trying to delete their links.

I did my part, i wanted to delete my files for anger but him made indelible files,
then i've renamed all the files in my account by adding prefix and suffix that shows word scam and makes the file curious.
This is an example streamin.to/5ny0d4yaru5n .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back