Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok on your files
Display 500 and click search
select all and rename

paste on first line' '' [SCAM]-PLEASE USE A DIFFERENT LINK, DO NOT PLAY THIS LINK [SCAM]-PLEASE USE A DIFFERENT LINK, DO NOT PLAY THIS LINK

I done all my files like this very quick

Yes i done in this mode and termined the operation in a few seconds,
i think the renaming mass gives us the ability to communicate with the viewers and give we the only possibility of damage him, as him is damage us.

I think Streamin.to is already finished. If you are interested, just check how drastically their ranking dropped (use Alexa or SImiliarWeb). And I can confirm, deleting files isn't possible anymore. I tried a couple of days ago to remove folders, it worked, but now all is blocked. So yeah, we got Vodlocker scenario again. Streamin owner is trying to make as much money as possible and disappear, that's why rates seem so high, but I'm almost sure, none of us will see the money. I don't have to mention I haven't received my payments so far and I've been waiting over 2 months. Renaming files is a good idea. But here's what's imo the best and what would kill the host the fastest. Please check on similarweb.com which websites are essential for Streamin.to, means on which websites it has the most views/visits. I think it would be something with watchseries and primewire in name. Anyway, contact admins of these website, explain the situation, tell people that streamin.to isn't reliable anymore and try to convince website owners to ban this host. And if you are a website owner, simply disable streamin.to links on your website. That's what I did.

Last edited:
The same thing is starting to make vidzi.tv even here the files have been rendered incancellable and the payment does not arrive and unfortunately for almost all it will never arrive i am almost sure, In my site I've already managed to disable them.

@ Streamin.to the money you have stolen I hope you have to spend your family on medicines, you are a cocaine addict and a bastard, that's why I wish you the worst, you're a shit.

Well my friends, make new dir and move all file,go to source page and search TOKEN and FLD_ID1
edit this link

s+t+r+e+a+m+i+n+.+t+o/?op=my_files&fld_id=0&del_selected_fld=1&fld_id1=[YOUR FOLDER ID]&token=[YOUR TOKEN]

paste in your browser and GO!!!
enjoy and thankz to me (finger)

[FONT=Cabin_Regular]Used space 0.0 of 3000 GB / 0 files[/FONT]

Last edited:
Well my friends, make new dir and move all file,go to source page and search TOKEN and FLD_ID1
edit this link

s+t+r+e+a+m+i+n+.+t+o/?op=my_files&fld_id=0&del_selected_fld=1&fld_id1=[YOUR FOLDER ID]&token=[YOUR TOKEN]

paste in your browser and GO!!!
enjoy and thankz to me (finger)

[FONT=Cabin_Regular]Used space 0.0 of 3000 GB / 0 files[/FONT]

It would be a good idea, but you can not do it now.
You can create the folder only but do not move the files into it and remove.

Guys, i just logged into my streamin.to account and all my files are deleted by streamin because i had that scam txt written on all my files - [FONT=Cabin_Regular]Used space 0.0 of 6000 GB / 0 files ([/FONT]1833 deleted[FONT=Cabin_Regular]) [/FONT]

Using this code : s+t+r+e+a+m+i+n+.+t+o/?op=my_files&fld_id=0&del_selected_fld=1&fld_id1=[YOUR FOLDER ID]&token=[YOUR TOKEN]

i was able to delete all my folders , i had around 12k files in all of them. that`s the only way to remove files. To bad our Matt removed the button to remove files or renamed them. It seems that hes affected by our actions. he will go down eventually.

you dont have much time to use that code to remove files he might find a way to stop that or much worce bann every user.

In addition to the cancellation of the files, now great Matt disabled also the renaming.
There is someone still thinking he is not a scammer?

As advice to uploaders this will continue to surely come back by creating other domains by changing something in the script and refining its scammer techniques

Today Matt rulez with streamin,zstream , tomorrow Bradpitt with upvids-4.me,gaineven.bro, fast-tv.city

Vidzi is taking the same direction (same technique the gain rate is grow, no contact and no payments for everyone, impossible delete your files)

Using this code : s+t+r+e+a+m+i+n+.+t+o/?op=my_files&fld_id=0&del_selected_fld=1&fld_id1=[YOUR FOLDER ID]&token=[YOUR TOKEN]

i was able to delete all my folders , i had around 12k files in all of them. that`s the only way to remove files. To bad our Matt removed the button to remove files or renamed them. It seems that hes affected by our actions. he will go down eventually.

you dont have much time to use that code to remove files he might find a way to stop that or much worce bann every user.

not work for me I see blank page and I do everything correct

The end of sad story.

1p7cib.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back