Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well also i have been banned :smokin: , at least you do not earn with my files.
This type has already cheated me twice times but i will not let you do it another time, oafish.

Guys, i just logged into my streamin.to account and all my files are deleted by streamin because i had that scam txt written on all my files - [FONT=Cabin_Regular]Used space 0.0 of 6000 GB / 0 files ([/FONT]1833 deleted[FONT=Cabin_Regular]) [/FONT]

Well, it looks like a method of removing your files at least. A pretty good one at this point considering the choices.

Guys, i just logged into my streamin.to account and all my files are deleted by streamin because i had that scam txt written on all my files - [FONT=Cabin_Regular]Used space 0.0 of 6000 GB / 0 files[/FONT][FONT=Cabin_Regular] [/FONT]

Well, it looks like a method of removing your files at least. A pretty good one at this point considering the choices.

It could only work if you already have the folder with the files inside, otherwise you can not do it more, because he disabled the file move operation.

For everything we say here he is taking his countermeasures now even if you rename the files you will not see the title you just put in.
if you make a try you realize.

It comes in the forum reads the posts and instead to asks for explanations and speak, he only looks at his own interests,he never has the respect for the work of others

It knows it is over but needs to pull as much as possible its activity to gain as much profits as possible and close, for probably open a new site and continue your activity with other name and domain.

Leaving you, me and the others without our earnings.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we still can manage to burn the site to ground, we just need to be creative and keep it private so he can't react; the shills in here are probably Matt believing himself too clever.

Well, since Streamin aka Matt user is banned on this forum, he can't even reply on our posts, but I don't really care, cause the worst we expected has already happened. I'm sorry for all of you, who got banned from streamin.to, maybe it is not the best idea to use the same nicknames and usernames everywhere and share them with everyone :) The sad thing is, that people still keep uploading to streamin.to, less with everyday, but still.

I agree with you Happycat. The worst seems to have happened. Working under the pretense that ANYTHING is possible, is it possible that there's another explanation that would all give us our money? Of course. But I doubt it. The obvious explanation is that not only has Streamin taken our money, but it was a planned effort over a number of months, maybe more. Despicable. Completely. For me, any trust I had in any host is gone. Because it's one thing for a host to just ignore everyone and disappear one day, like Vidbull, Vodlocker, Letwatch and Nosvideo did, but this was a planned effort to steal our money it seems. Raising rates, making promises and excuses. It's hard to believe I'll hear anything from any host again that I'll ever believe, since Streamin gave every excuse I can imagine and this happened.

For those who got banned for removing their files and renaming them, it appears Streamin's got that one figured out too. Llivio (who reported that he/she was banned on Streamin) put up a file yesterday that was renamed to reflect the "rip off" situation. I went to that file just a few minutes ago, as I was curious to see if the new file name was there anyway even though the file was deleted. Much to my surprise, the file isn't deleted! The link is still active, without the file title above the stream. So despite being banned, Llivio (it appears) is still making cash for Streamin. It's just not right.

Last edited:
I agree with you Happycat. The worst seems to have happened. Working under the pretense that ANYTHING is possible, is it possible that there's another explanation that would all give us our money? Of course. But I doubt it. The obvious explanation is that not only has Streamin taken our money, but it was a planned effort over a number of months, maybe more. Despicable. Completely. For me, any trust I had in any host is gone. Because it's one thing for a host to just ignore everyone and disappear one day, like Vidbull, Vodlocker, Letwatch and Nosvideo did, but this was a planned effort to steal our money it seems. Raising rates, making promises and excuses. It's hard to believe I'll hear anything from any host again that I'll ever believe, since Streamin gave every excuse I can imagine and this happened.

For those who got banned for removing their files and renaming them, it appears Streamin's got that one figured out too. Llivio (who reported that he/she was banned on Streamin) put up a file yesterday that was renamed to reflect the "rip off" situation. I went to that file just a few minutes ago, as I was curious to see if the new file name was there anyway even though the file was deleted. Much to my surprise, the file isn't deleted! The link is still active, without the file title above the stream. So despite being banned, Llivio (it appears) is still making cash for Streamin. It's just not right.

Because you say I'm making cash on streaming? who gives you security in saying this? i am still here.

I thought he had banned me but it was not like that, sorry for my oversight, i was too angry . It probably can not find my account because my nick is "draww" on streamin.
Hope now can see and delete me. this is my payout request on streamin ibb.co/hVrybQ , there are my files renamed ibb.co/kpu1wQ .

Last edited:
What other can I use?

At the moment what i can advise you is thevideo, vidlox, vidabc, estream, speedvid, flashx these are all those that have so far paid me.
It also depends on whether your business for them is an advantage or not, if it is not, you risk not receiving the payment.

What I do not advise at the moment is vidzi.tv and maybe vidtome.

Last edited:
Because you say I'm making cash on streaming? who gives you security in saying this? i am still here?

I thought he had banned me but it was not like that, sorry for my oversight, i was too angry . It probably can not find my account because my nick is "draww" on streamin.
Hope now can see and delete me. this is my payout request on streamin ibb.co/hVrybQ , there are my files renamed ibb.co/kpu1wQ .

No, you misunderstood me. Really, I'm not trying to upset you -- I didn't say you were making cash on streamin, I said you were making cash *for* Streamin. You posted one of your files on here after you renamed them, I think it was for "Once Upon a Time." I went back and looked at your file on your post. That's all. I mentioned the banning only because you said you were banned. Anyway, that file for "Once Upon a Time" doesn't have any title over the streaming window anymore. But it's still active. Streamin didn't delete your file. You can look at it for yourself of course. So Streamin continues to make money from you. And from all of us. I understand why you're angry. I'm angry too.

What other can I use?

At the moment what i can advise you is thevideo, vidlox, vidabc, estream, speedvid, flashx these are all those that have so far paid me.
It also depends on whether your business for them is an advantage or not, if it is not, you risk not receiving the payment.

And a filesharing to back up my files? Example, uptobox.

At the moment what i can advise you is thevideo, vidlox, vidabc, estream, speedvid, flashx

Bro, you mean speedvid.net right ? I thought speedvid.net is not a paying host. Please can you confirm. Is that speedvid.net or speedvid. something else ?

Thank You... :wave:

Vidto.me paid out my last request so i dont have an issue with them. Speedvid, cant say much on that.
At the moment what i can advise you is thevideo, vidlox, vidabc, estream, speedvid, flashx

Bro, you mean speedvid.net right ? I thought speedvid.net is not a paying host. Please can you confirm. Is that speedvid.net or speedvid. something else ?

And if you have noted Matts Account on Wjunction was banned..

I do not want to advertise here, I brought back who paid me and speedvid.net paid me 10 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back