Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please check what's happend with payment for username NowyKoles?

My paypal account was incorrect. It was without "@" and "."
There is status paid but i don't get any money from you

Thank you

Payment pending since 2014-12-27!!!
Other hosts pays me almost instantly or within 72h and i am waiting for some small amount 7 days!!! Shame!!!!!unprofessional!!
[font=cabin_regular]
[/font]

Payment pending since 2014-12-27!!!
Other hosts pays me almost instantly or within 72h and i am waiting for some small amount 7 days!!! Shame!!!!!unprofessional!!
[FONT=cabin_regular]
[/FONT]

Skrill payments have been delayed due to a problem with their service. Should be sent soon. Did you receive the email we sent?

Can't Play Stream Over Chrome

Why your video can't play over Mobile smartphone android Chrome browser? Since most of people in my country using Chrome as their default browser.
Please let me know what should we do about it. Your video only play by Baidu and UC browser in mobile..
Thank you

Why your video can't play over Mobile smartphone android Chrome browser? Since most of people in my country using Chrome as their default browser.
Please let me know what should we do about it. Your video only play by Baidu and UC browser in mobile..
Thank you

Because the video player is not responsive.

What means this message in some of my videos posted in my websites?

HL2XLqR.png

iWjvWJc.png

What means this message in some of my videos posted in my websites?

Seems to be a server problem, should be fixed soon.

Thank you

Because the video player is not responsive.

We will be upgrading our current player soon.

Last edited:
I am facing issues in FTP upload. getting timed out in the middle of the upload. trying web upload but it is very slow.
can you please upgrade my account to premium so that i can have a better upload speed. Let me know the maximum upload speed we can get.
user : abdulji

@ anonymous801 am playing the video right now and its playing fine but i did get a few time server not found i had to keep trying to get it to play @ Streamin please check on this issue cause i did notice this on some of my video last night can't remember which ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back