Streamin.To - Video Hosting | Earn up to $45/10k | Monthly Contests

Status
Not open for further replies.
user: elcazador312

If you make the payment today, do me a favor, thank you.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-12-14$1x.06
PENDING

Last edited:
Hello

Seeing if you're gonna pay out today since today is the 15th? small payment since the rates were cut again so i am hoping yes.

Thanks!!!!

Hello

Seeing if you're gonna pay out today since today is the 15th? small payment since the rates were cut again so i am hoping yes.

Thanks!!!!

It happened for me Otep. I cashed out on the 14th to make sure I caught the 15th, taking into account timezone differences. And I got paid today! So be hopeful. :-)

Hello

Thanks!!!!

It happened for me Otep. I cashed out on the 14th to make sure I caught the 15th, taking into account timezone differences. And I got paid today! So be hopeful. :-)

I requested on the 11th so plenty of time to send payment out today so i am hoping payment is sent out.

Already the 16th where ever he is located since the views started being counted earlier today for the 16th . so basically he had no intentions on paying everyone out on the 15th. my payment is still pending and i only request once a month.

Do you have any news about my payments?
I send message here, I send message on site but no answer.
Pending from 14 nov
2016-11-14$xx.04PENDING
2016-10-30$xx.19REJECTED

In payoneer.
Tks,
voxmaris

Now write PAID but I DIDN'T RECEIVE the money.

And I am a honest uploader.
I upload and I upload and I upload

Please check and see that I didn't receive the money.
Tks,
voxmaris

Do you have any news about my payments?
I send message here, I send message on site but no answer.
Pending from 14 nov
2016-11-14$xx.04PENDING
2016-10-30$xx.19REJECTED

In payoneer.
Tks,
voxmaris

Now write PAID but I DIDN'T RECEIVE the money.

And I am a honest uploader.
I upload and I upload and I upload

Please check and see that I didn't receive the money.
Tks,
voxmaris

same to me, weird situation... I hope everything will be ok.

They didnt pay me(100$), for now i stopped uploading (im old user and they fcked me atm) ill wait a little bit more but i think they scammed me.

They didnt pay me(100$), for now i stopped uploading (im old user and they fcked me atm) ill wait a little bit more but i think they scammed me.

Payment was marked as paid and we are still looking into it. Will be sent soon once we verify.

Thanks for cutting views down again. goes to show that you are being fair. :facepalm:
Views weren't cut although there was a server issue that was taken care of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back