30 comments
Hey all is there an update with this site, it won't allow me to register. Tried it in chrome and Edge just to be sure it wasn't a browser issue. Any experiences or help would be much appreciated!

Also aside from this service is there any other unlimited storage for free site out there?

Software error:​

Undefined subroutine &index_dl::run called at /var/www/cgi-bin/index_dl.fcgi line 20.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

La verdad que casi no me gusta porque la calidad es procesada 10The truth is that I almost don't like it because the 1080p quality is processed and it stops a lot of times...

HI All I've been using this site recently uploading 400 hundred files sharing my files when a week ago receiving an e-mail stating I've been using site for 6 months since a created an account only recently sharing my files and also tested to ensure views were being registered which they weren't having stated this in my reply and only 15 hours ago I found my files deleted from folders. Has anyone experienced the same?

i liked streamhide
Liked, no more?
Post automatically merged:

The most recent server that arrived is ztreamhub and I've been testing it for a few days now and it's the best... What's up...
Thanks Juan, I'm now testing it uploaded some videos with good quality. I assume it's unlimited storage and that files won't be deleted.?

Last edited:
PPfuPBR.jpg

Well, they are from streamsb, what did you expect, they had said they were going to close and there they have it closed streamsb and streamhide xd
I think I saw it coming when they deleted my files without reason. The least they can do is undelete my files so that I can re-download them back.
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for nothing.

Last edited:
Back