30 comments
Seems to be some relatively new host, anyone testing?
its an trusted Host because the People from streamsb are behind this project, Launch was 0.1.01.2023 We use and test it since over a month since Beta and we like it

- Upload Speed is nice,
- streaming speed is nice,
- Multi Quali Options at the Moment Premium only.
- Premium Views like streamsb with no ads
- Remote Upload from Streamsb to Streamhide is supported
- Files Never Expires
- Unlimited Storage
- Fast and Friendly Support

As second host / backup host for people with slow internet optimal.
Post automatically merged:

PS: no streamsb is not closing ^^ its an alternate Host project zo streamsb

Last edited:
stay away from streaming sites that always give you unlimited disks and won't delete your ineffective videos without premium.

When I upload 140 TB videos, they won't delete my videos for 2-5 years? really ??? You should stay away from people who believe and offer this.
otherwise you will be sad after losing your archive. ;)

its an trusted Host because the People from streamsb are behind this project, Launch was 0.1.01.2023 We use and test it since over a month since Beta and we like it

- Upload Speed is nice,
- streaming speed is nice,
- Multi Quali Options at the Moment Premium only.
- Premium Views like streamsb with no ads
- Remote Upload from Streamsb to Streamhide is supported
- Files Never Expires
- Unlimited Storage
- Fast and Friendly Support

As second host / backup host for people with slow internet optimal.

PS: no streamsb is not closing ^^ its an alternate Host project zo streamsb

Oh, so that's how they know my telegram, which I only listed on sbstream, hehe

Are we sure it's team from streamSB?
Anyways not very classy to spam e-mails and drag other established videohosts (streamtape and doodstream) etc and boast of lower ads when streamtape and doodstream pay and count significantly better per 10k views Tier 1 than streamhide who pays $30 (and even less cause their unqualified views are even more) so idk I wanted to try a new host but I'm pretty skeptical.

Are we sure it's team from streamSB?
Yes, because i get the link for the Beta from Streamsb support ^^

nobody is forced to use the hoster, but still better than 0815 bullshit hoster like Streamtape, voe, dood, etc. wich pays 10 cents for 15k views and upload everything again every 48 hours because of fake DMCA strikes.

streamsb actually 8 - 10 Dollar for 15k counted views (uncounted views are over 60k but not paid of using adblocks)
stremahide 0,8 - 1 Dollar for 1000 counted views

Last edited:
No themacreator yet. The premium prices differ much.

I would wait until they make a thread before you dive into a big riddled environment.

Looking at their site and features, it looks like a copy of filemoon.

Streamsb confirmed that they don't have a ne
w project.

Dont know Animebasenet is smoking.

Just what I thought.

Email from chat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230105_205152_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230105_205152_Gmail.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Well I can't say things for certain without proof, but recently I've gotten lots of spam e-mails about new low quality videohosts in my mail. They have all got, let's say so, same signature and style.
I'm pretty sure all of these videohosts (including streamhide) comes from an owner with many failed and previously flopped scamming videohosts. Who now created a new copy of streamSB and is trying to attract new users with design copycat website.

That famous owner I'm talking about is notorious for scamming and shaving, look, it's not my matter, everyone can use it if you want ofc, but I just want to warn you that if I'm right and it's the same person and it doesn't really come from StreamSB owners, then you will be scammed and shaved to hell. Be warned.

Last edited:
Just a small information for everyone who might even consider this host being affiliated with filemoon since design looks similar. This video host belongs to streamsb.com and they have basically copied everything from us from the design up to even a text.

Filemoon is not affiliated with this paint made thing and it's not part of it. We suggest everyone to do not use this service since if they can't make own design and text there will be no service quality either.

Regards
David

Same person who say no to you send to our entire team this and is still active in streamsb support xD https://prnt.sc/R2WJN-EVlAxq
Are you daft? These are fake telegram messages. Streamsb has nothing to do with Germany, so why should they talk German suddenly?

It's a trick to get you to transfer your files to streamhide ...

See, how they never reply in this thread,

Last edited:
File manager is utterly slow, view counting is brutal. Thumbnails don't work, and don't know what's point of opening official support thread if they don't respond to issues there and instead I have to contact their chat. New flop.

Just a small information for everyone who might even consider this host being affiliated with filemoon since design looks similar. This video host belongs to streamsb.com and they have basically copied everything from us from the design up to even a text.

Filemoon is not affiliated with this paint made thing and it's not part of it. We suggest everyone to do not use this service since if they can't make own design and text there will be no service quality either.

Regards
David
imitation is the best compliment
Yes, because i get the link for the Beta from Streamsb support ^^

nobody is forced to use the hoster, but still better than 0815 bullshit hoster like Streamtape, voe, dood, etc. wich pays 10 cents for 15k views and upload everything again every 48 hours because of fake DMCA strikes.

streamsb actually 8 - 10 Dollar for 15k counted views (uncounted views are over 60k but not paid of using adblocks)
stremahide 0,8 - 1 Dollar for 1000 counted views

Sorry guys, after that unbias feedback we have to say streamsb & streamhide is better even though it is based on xvs with a few security problems (which most of the shit hosts don't have)

Back