StreamDAV.com - Instant/Automatic Payouts | CDN | API & FTP | HD | Subtitles | Up to 40$ per 10K

StreamDAV

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

We are happy to annonce you StreamDAV.com

Our Features:

-HD Encoding Only
-Super fast streaming speed ( via CDN )
-Automatic / Instant Payouts
-Custome Ads
-4 ads level
-Unlimited Storage
- Adult Allowed!
- FTP, API, Z-o-o-m

Affiliate Informations:

Our Beautiful Panel for detailed statistics:

8GF45i0.png

C7BtVJA.png

Payments:
- Daily for Paypal
- Instant/Daily for USDT,BTC,ETH after 5th payment.

UPDATE : 02.10.2023
We have officially released our Automatic Payment System! Payouts are INSTANT

DEMO Video! (sorry for the low quality)

Demo Video Auto Payment

What are you waiting for! Join us today at StreamDAV.com

Note, Our system is custome made and we are operating now in Alpha status to find some bugs is fully normal, if you find any let us know ;)

Last edited:
604 comments
Why don't you give the video host time ,see how it goes and stop speculating ? the man said he had a car crash and he's not going to be able to communicate a lot

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for the delay, upload has been fixed, and payments should be processed today

I know that many users are angry about the unwanted delay already, I already do my best to answer all questions

I'm unfortunately still in hospital without any laptop/pc

Please expect things to get back to normal starting from tomorrow.

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for the delay, upload has been fixed, and payments should be processed today

I know that many users are angry about the unwanted delay already, I already do my best to answer all questions

I'm unfortunately still in hospital without any laptop/pc

Please expect things to get back to normal starting from tomorrow.

Could you please clarify, why you lied about this on 15th Sept.

@StreamDAV evoload & jetload owner?

We hear this a lot of time,
some are saying we are vidcloud owner some jetload owners

No we are the owners of streamdav.com

All your code shows its same Evoload code. Check posts above for reference.

@bigfattv

I'm not lying, making a host with custome script take years!, after the closure of evoload we contacted the owner to sell us the script and he agreed,

After we bought it , we found already a lot of bugs, and started working on a lot of optimizations normally we wanted to lauch our business right after the closure of evoload but the script was useless , design was pretty bad , backend was not stable lot of problems.

The files mentioned points to the old code, but if you take a look on the new code lot of optimizations has been made.

But anyway, nothing last forever users are making money from hosts , but host are dissapearing all the time

Let's say Evoload or vidcloud or streamsb or all the old hosts in the past years have scammed there users, but I don't agree at all, they have paid for years, if you made 5.000$ from a host and at the end they scammed you for 100 or even 400$ it's not a big deal , you made already 4600$ during the life of that host

Hosts won't last forever, due financial problems or ACE or copyright etc, it's a dangerous business

that is, we will wait for many years until there are no errors on the site?
Post automatically merged:

and another question. you store the files in the same data center as streamSB. Shouldn't we be worried that you, like them, will shut down because of piracy?

Last edited:
Actually evoload was one of the better hosts out here. A lot less ads then other hosts and auto btc payments. The admin was also very helpful to me always. They had to close shop with evoload but we all know this can and will happen to any host in this business at some point!

@bigfattv

I'm not lying, making a host with custome script take years!, after the closure of evoload we contacted the owner to sell us the script and he agreed,

After we bought it , we found already a lot of bugs, and started working on a lot of optimizations normally we wanted to lauch our business right after the closure of evoload but the script was useless , design was pretty bad , backend was not stable lot of problems.

The files mentioned points to the old code, but if you take a look on the new code lot of optimizations has been made.

But anyway, nothing last forever users are making money from hosts , but host are dissapearing all the time

Let's say Evoload or vidcloud or streamsb or all the old hosts in the past years have scammed there users, but I don't agree at all, they have paid for years, if you made 5.000$ from a host and at the end they scammed you for 100 or even 400$ it's not a big deal , you made already 4600$ during the life of that host

Hosts won't last forever, due financial problems or ACE or copyright etc, it's a dangerous business

Thanks for explanation.

As a user I would strongly suggest you have good team to look into technical, billing and support matter.
Upload was not working for more than 24 hours. While we were posting about problem here in forum but couldn't contact your company; neither email works nor there is any SKYPE ID named "streamdav.com"

Many users have made payment request and have not received it yet while your title suggest DAILY PAYMENT.

As for me I am waiting for my first payment to build bridge of trust.

Back