StreamDAV.com - Instant/Automatic Payouts | CDN | API & FTP | HD | Subtitles | Up to 40$ per 10K

StreamDAV

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

We are happy to annonce you StreamDAV.com

Our Features:

-HD Encoding Only
-Super fast streaming speed ( via CDN )
-Automatic / Instant Payouts
-Custome Ads
-4 ads level
-Unlimited Storage
- Adult Allowed!
- FTP, API, Z-o-o-m

Affiliate Informations:

Our Beautiful Panel for detailed statistics:

8GF45i0.png

C7BtVJA.png

Payments:
- Daily for Paypal
- Instant/Daily for USDT,BTC,ETH after 5th payment.

UPDATE : 02.10.2023
We have officially released our Automatic Payment System! Payouts are INSTANT

DEMO Video! (sorry for the low quality)

Demo Video Auto Payment

What are you waiting for! Join us today at StreamDAV.com

Note, Our system is custome made and we are operating now in Alpha status to find some bugs is fully normal, if you find any let us know ;)

Last edited:
604 comments
Good luck! I hope your videohost will be able to deliver, we really need new solid host!
By the way, when I try to upload file (web upload), it goes to 100% but no uploaded file shows up, neither on upload page nor in file manager.
And I will also pm you about something else.
Post automatically merged:

Download/views settings not saving as well in settings page.

Also on your website says $30 for Tier 1 but here $40, which will be correct? I see for a week you offer $60 but after that? :)

Last edited:
hi @LLUUKKEE

Sure, we hope for the best, surely I will check the download/views setting problem
on Upload could you refresh the page to get a new server ? if you still can't upload let me know :

Yes, we are running since over 2 months before launching our business in Wjunction , it's 40$ for the start we just need to update that in our website thank you for the info

Yes it's still running 60$ per 10k until the 20/09 , after that we will launch a new promo so expect high rates soon

Last edited:
Thanks for responding. And I hope you will view my pm when you have time too.
Nice info.
As for uploading, it's safe to say that web upload has issues right now, I think, cause I tried several files and refreshed several times but nothing uploaded neither on upload page and nothing shows in file manager either.

@LLUUKKEE

Sure, maybe it's related to your account ? Possibly you created a account before our launch in Wjunction ?

Could you send me your username / email via PM to check ?

About your PM I received it already I will answer you tonight

@LLUUKKEE

Sure, maybe it's related to your account ? Possibly you created a account before our launch in Wjunction ?

Could you send me your username / email via PM to check ?

About your PM I received it already I will answer you tonight
Yeah I did create an account before your launch here. Maybe I should consider creating a new account? I will pm you my username.

@StreamDAV Thx,
what hosts are allowed for remote upload?

We don't support remote from other hosts at moment, we did tested it but it was too slow ( speed capped by hosts )

We could try to add on some who have good speed

@StreamDAV evoload & jetload owner?

We hear this a lot of time,
some are saying we are vidcloud owner some jetload owners

No we are the owners of streamdav.com

Last edited:
We don't support remote from other hosts at moment, we did tested it but it was too slow ( speed capped by hosts )

We could try to add on some who have good speed

We hear this a lot of time,
some are saying we are vidcloud owner some jetload owners

No we are the owners of streamdav.com

ok...what can i say more?
just good luck
but in my opinion you are an old videohost owner from here...there are many coincidences

Hey, sorry, I think there's a problem again with web upload, even with new account, for example when I upload 5 files together only 2 gets uploaded/showing up in file manager, the rest do go to 100% but still nothing. I think this needs to be investigated.

I wish you good luck and that you are a good host, we are in need of good services.

One suggestion, if possible increase the font size of the panel, it is a little difficult to read in the current size.

Hello SDAV.

Allowed for remote upload kafile or vtube? I Send pm.

Not yet, we will check if we can implement those and update you

Hey, sorry, I think there's a problem again with web upload, even with new account, for example when I upload 5 files together only 2 gets uploaded/showing up in file manager, the rest do go to 100% but still nothing. I think this needs to be investigated.

Ok, then maybe there is still something wrong, can you give me some informations via PM, filesize name of the file ext ?

I wish you good luck and that you are a good host, we are in need of good services.

One suggestion, if possible increase the font size of the panel, it is a little difficult to read in the current size.

Hopefully, we read that most hosts are not offering what there users expect, we try our best to be different and to offer our users the best possible service.

Sure it's possible, we will increase the fonts a bit

Back