StreamDAV.com - Instant/Automatic Payouts | CDN | API & FTP | HD | Subtitles | Up to 40$ per 10K

StreamDAV

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

We are happy to annonce you StreamDAV.com

Our Features:

-HD Encoding Only
-Super fast streaming speed ( via CDN )
-Automatic / Instant Payouts
-Custome Ads
-4 ads level
-Unlimited Storage
- Adult Allowed!
- FTP, API, Z-o-o-m

Affiliate Informations:

Our Beautiful Panel for detailed statistics:

8GF45i0.png

C7BtVJA.png

Payments:
- Daily for Paypal
- Instant/Daily for USDT,BTC,ETH after 5th payment.

UPDATE : 02.10.2023
We have officially released our Automatic Payment System! Payouts are INSTANT

DEMO Video! (sorry for the low quality)

Demo Video Auto Payment

What are you waiting for! Join us today at StreamDAV.com

Note, Our system is custome made and we are operating now in Alpha status to find some bugs is fully normal, if you find any let us know ;)

Last edited:
604 comments
Thank you very much everyone I appreciate it

Find a partner so that the service does not have these downtimes.

Admin don't get me wrong, but what does an accident have to do with the fact that website was unavailable?

In any case, good health.

We do have our team who are managing servers, the downtime was because of a DMCA complaint, the DC has null routed the server that's the reason

All files have been saved

Of course, only the web server was down

We do have our team who are managing servers, the downtime was because of a DMCA complaint, the DC has null routed the server that's the reason

Hi sir, i hope you get well soon.

Sorry im ask this, when payment proccess?
2023-09-19T11:14:41.854Z

First all sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you get well soon.
Secondly, downtime not just loses you and us revenue but TRUST.

As you said you don't have team. It would have been better first to invest in good team to handle DMCA, Server uptime monitoring, support replies before you jumped into Sponsored topic bandwagon in WJ.
So, I strongly recommend you to first have good support team now. Then only invest into other stuff (server expansion, etc). One man army won't be able to handle this kind of business. If you need such kind of support regarding server monitoring, DMCA handling, support replies. I can help you out. PM me.

First all sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you get well soon.
Secondly, downtime not just loses you and us revenue but TRUST.

As you said you don't have team. It would have been better first to invest in good team to handle DMCA, Server uptime monitoring, support replies before you jumped into Sponsored topic bandwagon in WJ.
So, I strongly recommend you to first have good support team now. Then only invest into other stuff (server expansion, etc). One man army won't be able to handle this kind of business. If you need such kind of support regarding server monitoring, DMCA handling, support replies. I can help you out. PM me.
First you call this host a highschool project and a Nigerian scam, and now you want to work for him? You are a funny guy 😂😂

I have test tried website several days ago with just few files, tomorrow I'm gonna bring all files and test it as my main player for first time, I hope site will continue running smoothly and there will be good views opening for first day. :relaxed:

Made my first payment request. Lets see !
Post automatically merged:

@StreamDAV Upload NOT WORKING

Dude provide some support email, tel or skype id so that we can send you message in case of problem. Upload has been not working both local and remote direct.

Last edited:
Which users have already received payment?

Have you noticed that when a new hosting service opens, the owners are active and friendly, but over time they answer questions less and less often and are reluctant to resolve issues.

Remote download doesn't work again

Back