streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to tell you, but neither openload nor Streamango will pay us.
I'm sorry to tell you, but neither openload nor Streamango will pay us.the lesson is not to trust someone on the internet, today the internet is for scams on a large scale it's a bit like ponzi he picks up money and closes.
I'm not saying here that they are scams the websites of Host of videos but look at the websites that have closed estream, vidcloud, suprafiles, Rapidvideo which is really very clever to be very scams who has stolen well. what i want to tell you is to see things on another vision, many of us webmaster could create its websites too, as i had stressed me and my web developer friends are working on a web hosting project that will not close not.

BTC payments are pending until the end of the month, don't want to gamble on how much BTC I need for payouts and be left with some BTC which are useless to me.
All other payouts, above 20$ are already processed or are still pending, we will keep our end of the deal and if someone is spamming that streamango has ripped anyone off, I don't even mind anymore.

Min. payment amount lowered to 18$ but upon request, send a payment support request with the following template.

Subject: Final Payout Request
E-Mail:
Wallet ID:
Payment method:
Amount: (we check that, don't try your luck)

Once submitted, it will be MANUALLY processed until the end of the month.

No further information is required

@Marie Ange
DAMN, you're all over the place, aren't you? Make up your mind, please. First, it's a scam, then payment pending, then @RapidVideo is a scammer, then it's not a scam and and and. I'm REALLY confused right now.
What payment are you waiting for? BTC? Then see above, if it's pending it will be paid.

BTC payments are pending until the end of the month, don't want to gamble on how much BTC I need for payouts and be left with some BTC which are useless to me.
All other payouts, above 20$ are already processed or are still pending, we will keep our end of the deal and if someone is spamming that streamango has ripped anyone off, I don't even mind anymore.

Min. payment amount lowered to 18$ but upon request, send a payment support request with the following template.

E-Mail:
Wallet ID:
Payment method:

@Marie Ange
DAMN, you're all over the place, aren't you? Make up your mind, please. First, it's a scam, then payment pending, then @RapidVideo is a scammer, then it's not a scam and and and. I'm REALLY confused right now.
What payment are you waiting for? BTC? Then see above, if it's pending it will be paid.
Thanks, please pay my WMZ soon: https://i.imgur.com/VzFqBXA.png

E-Mail:
Wallet ID:
Payment method:

@Marie Ange
Last week I've requested payment and didn't receive it.

Request my payment on April 25, by streamcherry and today I have not been paid. Send a message by contact, send a private message in your account and through the website.

Will not they pay what is left? I thought they would pay if they had 18 usd.

stream.png

----------------

EDIT: Thank you for payment. Received

Last edited:
Hi,

could you contact the developer of themaCreator to add your host into his program?

There are plenty of people who use themaCreator and they will also have the option to use your host.

You will get more people who will share your links = more views, more sales and revenue for you.

themaCreator offers priority host adding for host owners.

His email: themaCreator@freddy.lt

I hope to see your host in the program soon.

Thank you!

E-Mail:
Wallet ID:
Payment method:

I've sent you a payout request, i also got ~16$ in my Streamcherry account, please pay this amount too, thank you. So sad to see you go!

Hii StreamangoLee ,

i get Good views but my Account balance is suspended and does not change from $ 0.00040

bPkKKqh

I do not know what the problem is and I sent a message to the technical support and I did not answer

Please, I want a solution to my problem. I work every day and nothing changes in my account

Hii StreamangoLee ,

i get Good views but my Account balance is suspended and does not change from $ 0.00040

bPkKKqh

I do not know what the problem is and I sent a message to the technical support and I did not answer

Please, I want a solution to my problem. I work every day and nothing changes in my account

streamcherry close their ppd bro, it sad but you wont get money anymore atleast right now.

I hope in the future, they bring back ppd like rapidvideo do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back