streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Openload and Streamgango was not obliged to close the payments, the solution was that it reduces the value by view what probably balance the website. The fact of doing things in this way will push some people like us to do not trust them, it's a bit like the offer of the offer and demand, they know that the demand is so strong they do what they want without notice. It is good because it used us at least, this is used to us, the least, it was to speak of Rapidvideo because he ignored me by my money to his Bitcoin account. Dishonements they are either because of the Internet became shit.

I think that Openload and Streamgango was not obliged to close the payments, the solution was that it reduces the value by view what probably balance the website. The fact of doing things in this way will push some people like us to do not trust them, it's a bit like the offer of the offer and demand, they know that the demand is so strong they do what they want without notice. It is good because it used us at least, this is used to us, the least, it was to speak of Rapidvideo because he ignored me by my money to his Bitcoin account. Dishonements they are either because of the Internet became shit.

You meant Vidcloud, not us. Please read in your account more carefully, i think you make mistakes in the payout process.

vidcloud is better than you at least he paid but you changed the bitcoin address of my account and you transferred to your bitcoin account, it is the hospital that makes fun of charity.

everyone is revolting like them guys never paid... they provided you a stable source of income for years, besides the ad-rates falling down which is not their fault... this + you are doing illegal shit, yall should show more gratitude to these companies that their invested time into a proper farewell... other hosts that closed straight avoided last payments for everyone and just disappeared, this has been happening for years... damn you can't get your last 10-15 bucks how the hell are you going to start your multinational company now??? sshhh

that's the ingratitude of men, they all know that openload and streamango are the best but they bothered them even having a withdrawal balance below 20 USD, I think it should rather paid those who meet this standard and the rest their favor if they want, watch crooks like Rapidvideo who stole $ 250. Even if openload and streamango we disable their payment of affiliates there are still honest services.

everyone is revolting like them guys never paid... they provided you a stable source of income for years, besides the ad-rates falling down which is not their fault... this + you are doing illegal shit, yall should show more gratitude to these companies that their invested time into a proper farewell... other hosts that closed straight avoided last payments for everyone and just disappeared, this has been happening for years... damn you can't get your last 10-15 bucks how the hell are you going to start your multinational company now??? sshhh

nevermind under $20 minimum payments, the question is are they gonna make the last payments or not or just gonan screw everyone over

Waiting....
a337f9.png

*Payment Received*

Last edited:
Good evening has all to all of Marcel from Openload and LEE Streamamo I wish everyone tell us a good time for all they pay people or they pay no more because putting people in doubt is particularly a thing of dishonest, we all know here that you have been honest towards your users until today and I think it's also a proof of honesty to tell his users we can not pay you or too can do it. Thank you to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back