Shared StarTech-Hosting.com Shared Offshore Hosting From 1 $

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just signed up for the Vincimus 1 plan. I'll be sure to let you all know what the service is like. Can I just ask you StarTech, what nameservers must I point my domain to?

you received an email with all info on your GMail adress ..
anywayz here are the nameservers again :

ns1.startech-hosting.com
ns2.startech-hosting.com

thx for ordering !

Your domain and hosting started about 7 days ago with a newly registered domain less than 2 weeks old. How can you ensure people you'll be around for a while?

No offense, this is an honest question. I don't know your reputation or history on this board or elsewhere :|

Your domain and hosting started about 7 days ago with a newly registered domain less than 2 weeks old. How can you ensure people you'll be around for a while?

No offense, this is an honest question. I don't know your reputation or history on this board or elsewhere :|

No it's a good question...
Everybody has to start somewhere .. i started now .. and i will continue for at least 2 years ,
because i have great plans in my mind with this hosting service :).
i'm on Wjunction since FEB 2008 and was never involved in any scam/fraud so i'm pretty clean :)
so no1 else than me can ensure you we will be around for a long long long very long time :)

what ur semi dadicate server price?

no semi dedicated on startech-hosting ..
Specialized in shared only :)

Hi guys,

I would like to say i have bought a forum, domain, and hosting from startech and find him to be reliable, honest and helpful.

This reference has not been asked for in any way.

Hope this helps.

Our sites down too :\\

Just a suggestion too angryguy but if your site makes money by the hour, why not get something more reliable than scope-host reseller sub account?

hmmm

Thats a good question ;-() I dont have that money on paypal for good hosting now ;-( I have to wait ~4weeks till i get it ;-(

I'm just waiting for a reply, I'm sure there will be an explanation.

HostMyWarez, unfortunately he isn't online, nor is his website so I can't open a support ticket. He isn't responding to emails either, so it seems this downtime will extend until he resurfaces.

Yesterday we faced a downtime due to a license update and site is now back! enjoy it now.
it won't go offline for a long time , Promised ;)

Regards,
Michael.

Sorry for the inconviences.

Thats a good question ;-() I dont have that money on paypal for good hosting now ;-( I have to wait ~4weeks till i get it ;-(

No need because after those 4 weeks you will realize your on a good host :)

the virtualisation software license was expired so we had to extend it that's all .

C´mon, no answer to my mails, i need my site! ;-( God dammit !

and ofcourse we can't answer if the server is down :)

Everything is solved , it was an unavoidable downtime.
very sorry ..

@StarTech Ah. i see.... If the downtime only was a individual case, and wont happen once a week, its not that bad. I am sorry that i got angry on you, but it was very late and i was pissed off. I will stay with your hosting. Your hosting still rocks. ;-) But please, if you need to take the server down again one time, tell us before. Greetz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back