SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting for the good news. i hope Squillion become more stable and on the right track after the paypal review. good vibes please.

@Claire

please check your inbox. thanks

hello sir,
how can i check sources of my sales????

Right now that is not possible, sorry.

We are waiting for 6 More days............ ...............................
Wising good luck to all of us and Obviously Squillin.

thanks, but since we abide by the law 100% regarding all issues we see No reason Paypal will not remove the limits

Best of luck Squillion..Waiting for Good news.:facepalm::(

still waiting for the good news. i hope Squillion become more stable and on the right track after the paypal review. good vibes please.

@Claire

please check your inbox. thanks

Thanks and i will check right now.

the best support i ever seen in filehost's

Thank you very much for the kind remark :)

at the moment, you can't

Thanks for answering in my absence :)

Hello Claire,
Just checking some files and i get this error again:
irOu0.jpg

This appear to everyone?Users that buy premium account can download?

Hello Claire,

I sent you a PM pls reply :)

I have a suggestion...pls let us know which file is making sale...otherwise we dont know which file got premium sale. If we know which file then we can make more sales.....hope you understand !

thanks Claire for your action regarding my question! have a nice day!

no problem :)

thanks clarie for your quick response regarding me.

you're welcome :)

@Claire-Parker Now works fine!
Thanks!

site down??

EDITED:
Site back!

This is good to know, thanks.

site down again

Site Down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Online Again

Working fine here. Just uploading right now

Hello Claire,

I sent you a PM pls reply :)

I have a suggestion...pls let us know which file is making sale...otherwise we dont know which file got premium sale. If we know which file then we can make more sales.....hope you understand !

Ok sure i am checking the pms now.

This mod is in the list but i can't say when it will come at this points sorry :(

i agree.........

it's on the list but i think will be some time as yet, many other things being worked on currenty.

It will be awesome if there are details about sales but it not a big of a deal. Rebill is bigger of my concern even without it own section for rebill but atleast SQ pay rebill that it all matter.

Most of filehosts today lie about rebill even Bitshare I got 50 somethings sales 2 months ago n' not even 1 rebill come a month later. That so stupid to lie to get good Uploaders to work with them since they one of the only few filehosts stay alive back then last year.

But SQ pay rebill n' I can see it easy cuz the date and the %. Can't wait until PP unlock n' we will be back normal making crazy money here. Just 50 sales in 30days then you all will be making 80% first sales and 60% rebill and SQ really pay that % in real not lie like other.

CHEER UP 4 Squillion all the way!!!!!

It will be awesome if there are details about sales but it not a big of a deal. Rebill is bigger of my concern even without it own section for rebill but atleast SQ pay rebill that it all matter.

Most of filehosts today lie about rebill even Bitshare I got 50 somethings sales 2 months ago n' not even 1 rebill come a month later. That so stupid to lie to get good Uploaders to work with them since they one of the only few filehosts stay alive back then last year.

But SQ pay rebill n' I can see it easy cuz the date and the %. Can't wait until PP unlock n' we will be back normal making crazy money here. Just 50 sales in 30days then you all will be making 80% first sales and 60% rebill and SQ really pay that % in real not lie like other.

CHEER UP 4 Squillion all the way!!!!!

Thanks very much for kind support :) i will give any news as soon as it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back