SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
will i get paid upon requesting via Payza ( formerly Alertpay) Right now???

The can be no payments via any method until paypal is unblocked i'm afraid since paypal is the only billing method all funds are transfered throught that and out in our bank for other billing methods. If the funds are stopped in paypal nothing comes through at all it's all just building up in there right now.

@Claire

please check your inbox

Checking now, thanks.

This error appears again:
IjKiW.jpg

No sales today , and no new refferal.And this happened only after this error!
This happen because pp limit?
If i am logout is redirecting normal to paypal....so maybe end of the month and some bad day!

This error appears again:
IjKiW.jpg

No sales today , and no new refferal.And this happened only after this error!
This happen because pp limit?
If i am logout is redirecting normal to paypal....so maybe end of the month and some bad day!

hi,
This error can not show to your customers, it is only present for those that were given free premiums because there is no original payment plan set because it was give free for some affiliates like yourself.

Nothing to do with pp limits.

thanks

You have reached the download-limit: 102400 Mb for last 1 days

what does it mean?
I thought Download volume for Premium user is Unlimited and I am a premium user.

You have reached the download-limit: 102400 Mb for last 1 days

what does it mean?
I thought Download volume for Premium user is Unlimited and I am a premium user.

Why are you burning their bandwith ? Are you an IDIOT ? 100 GB ? WTF ?

I mean, why would someone download 100 gb a day ? It is count on 3X bluray movie, which is too much for a normal people.

Please do not be an idiot, at least dont act like as if you are.

Why are you burning their bandwith ? Are you an IDIOT ? 100 GB ? WTF ?

I mean, why would someone download 100 gb a day ? It is count on 3X bluray movie, which is too much for a normal people.

Please do not be an idiot, at least dont act like as if you are.

Dear duruakant, when Download volume for Premium user is Unlimited, than I can download 100gb or 500 gb. That makes not a person idiot.

and about your question, why would someone download 100 gb a day ?
answer is too easy, for uploading 100gb, I have to first download 100gb :D:D

Have a nice day to you.....

Dear duruakant, when Download volume for Premium user is Unlimited, than I can download 100gb or 500 gb. That makes not a person idiot.

and about your question, why would someone download 100 gb a day ?
answer is too easy, for uploading 100gb, I have to first download 100gb :D:D

Have a nice day to you.....

I do not have a problem with you, please do not offense.Leeching is an idiotic act.

But please do not be a leecher, use torrent, because you can not earn ANYTHING by leeching : ) I wanted to warn you by making a pinning.

@skoti That is leeching files .....Please Claire limit to 10 GB volume/day , this skoti post same things like me (transformed in other format).And in same forums.I will report all his posts for spam!
And believe me i am friends with admins on big forums!

Last edited:
leeching or not leeching, that is not my probleme, you both also right about leeching....BUT ,it says Download volume for Premium user is Unlimited thats why I asked...anyway

what about your sales guys? do you have sales??
I had yesterday 2, but stat is 0€. I had 2 stars on my ref list.
Do you guys have the same probleme like me??
I already PMed Claire

@skoti You are an idiot and will get banned from any forums where i post (i guarantee that)
I hope squillion will also not allow spammers !!And will take measures!!

If not i will change all my files to livefile and you will pay $ 0.49/10GB.Even if you are premium.

Last edited:
Why are you so rude cancel?
I just asked a simple question, and 2 users called me an idiot.

I wish you have a nice day.

Hi Everyone,

Sorry Late to the thread today,

The issue with the limits being hit is being fixed, there are many sharing their premium accounts and they are trying to mod it so this cant happen

@s

leeching or not leeching, that is not my probleme, you both also right about leeching....BUT ,it says Download volume for Premium user is Unlimited thats why I asked...anyway

what about your sales guys? do you have sales??
I had yesterday 2, but stat is 0€. I had 2 stars on my ref list.
Do you guys have the same probleme like me??
I already PMed Claire

hi,
I am looking into this, i see 2 stars on your list, will report back the reason when i find out what is going on.

Why are you so rude cancel?
I just asked a simple question, and 2 users called me an idiot.

I wish you have a nice day.
Because i invested a lot of time and money (paid private trackers) to have rar stuffs and here comes one that he decide to download all my files and transform them in other format (that takes about 20 seconds) and post them!!
What do you want me to say: "congratulations , you are a great uploader??"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back