SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Claire-Parker Do you allow spammers??and he even recognize that is a leecher?
another proof:
12e2bbabdc.jpg

Right click on the image and view image for larger size

Last edited:
@Claire-Parker Do you allow spammers??and he even recognize that is a leecher?

We request that persons use their own content they have originally uploaded.

If this behaviour is continuing then measures will have to be taken to prevent this happening.

I have not investigated this particular case but i ask that if it is happening that is stopped at once.

thanks.

This is old message Skoti, in time of filesonic, you did not made any single post there!Now that u saw with which user i post...and we had same content ...but all my threads are started 2 years ago and yours 1-2 months ago....you agree that you leech my files ??
I am the only one that post same content as you in the same forums with same filehost!And you also recognize that you first have to download 100GB and after that upload!!

What's this mean??
I am not posting only with user uzzlic in forums , to prevent user like you to find me on google!

@KINGTHE_ALI Read PM!

Anyway me and skoti already cleared some things!And hope he understand for future!

About this subject:
Leechers are so idiots this days that they ask for my help to leech my files !!
WTF is wrong with you leechers???
You dont have your own Brain?
KWTlt.jpg

(Right click on the image and view image)
CHIzS.jpg

Sorry for OffTopic!

Last edited:
7 more days is all cool Claire, We can wait and let hope everything back to normal after all this days. Guys, please it easy this is the threads to talk about sharing and helping us as an uploader. Spammer, please only read and go to sleep and dream about figuring it out by what you have read. Don't come read get the info. you want to know and not enough asking Q. to people who put time and hard works just to take a short cut and make money of our back. @Cancel, I feel you bro but you have to understand this is part of the business. But at the end of the day KARMA will caught them bad guys up real fast. Good luck, to all and please make this thread Peace!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back