SQUILLION.COM - PPS $6/$6, $9,$6 $12,$9 -$$500 bonus for 100 users in 30days

If i was using squillion.com i want

• $9 first sale $6 recurring for everyone (no competitions)

Votes: 119 73.0%
  • Kept as they are because i get 3+ sales a day and will make more

Votes: 21 12.9%
  • To contact you for a custom rate because i make a lot of sales.

Votes: 23 14.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is "new billing", use paypal just to pay us, and not for premium (of course if will release your funds).
If in new billing will be 3 Major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and AmericanExpress), the sales will be higher then using paypal.
Also paypal will not have a reason to limit you (refunds and other)

Also please respond to PM!
Thanks!

@Claire-Parker
Ok, if i understand You correctly, even if PP will put your funds on 180 days hold, we (your affiliates) will not have to wait 180 days, but we will start geting our payments, as soon as you put a second billing processor & accumulate some funds, in a reasonable time manner. Is it correct? 8-)

P.S. pls don't forget to reply on my PM.

If there is "new billing", use paypal just to pay us, and not for premium (of course if will release your funds).
If in new billing will be 3 Major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and AmericanExpress), the sales will be higher then using paypal.
Also paypal will not have a reason to limit you (refunds and other)

Also please respond to PM!
Thanks!

hi there,

Yes this is probably a good idea, or even put the new billing as primary and only paypal for those that simply have to use it. Or even a new separate PP for payments. All things now being put on the table for consideration.

I will reply PM asap too.

@Claire-Parker
Ok, if i understand You correctly, even if PP will put your funds on 180 days hold, we (your affiliates) will not have to wait 180 days, but we will start geting our payments, as soon as you put a second billing processor & accumulate some funds, in a reasonable time manner. Is it correct? 8-)

P.S. pls don't forget to reply on my PM.

hi there

All new earnings generated through the new billing processor will be paid to you at once. Only the old held paypal funds will come to you when they are released. So you will earn at once all new earnings with no waiting.

Only wait for the old locked up funds until released - we hope they are not locked though since we understand most persons will hate to wait so long for their old funds. Luckily most of the big and trusted affiliates were paid the day before the lock down by paypal since they were getting daily payments.

However they are saying 3-10 working days, let's hope they are being genuine. However it will not be possible for PP to simply steal the funds so it will be released at some point for sure and you will 100% get it then.

thanks

I will not post untill you have an answer from paypal or new billing system installed.I will not waste time , with a posibility to get money after a long time!

I will not post untill you have an answer from paypal or new billing system installed.I will not waste time , with a posibility to get money after a long time!

hi,
We understand and respect your decision on this. We are sorry to see you leave but of course persons must do what they decide is best for them in this scenario . Hopefully when all is fixed again and new billing you can review what to do then. You have been a great affiliate and wish you well with all your new things you do.

thanks.

See you in 2 weeks .....hope will solve it , and i will be back with you!
Anyway , you are the best host at this moment for me.And i will be glad to solve this issue and everything back to normal!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Well... I decided to stay with Squillion at least until they get the answer from PP. Reason for such decision is that, they trusted me from the first day & made me trusted member & they paid me daily before, without any delays. So now i will just try to pay them back by supporting them & by continuing working with them.I trust You Squillion team & i hope all this problems with PP will finish soon. Good luck. ;)

See you in 2 weeks .....hope will solve it , and i will be back with you!
Anyway , you are the best host at this moment for me.And i will be glad to solve this issue and everything back to normal!

Thanks for your words, you are a fair person indeed. :)

Well... I decided to stay with Squillion at least until they get the answer from PP. Reason for such decision is that, they trusted me from the first day & made me trusted member & they paid me daily before, without any delays. So now i will just try to pay them back by supporting them & by continuing working with them.I trust You Squillion team & i hope all this problems with PP will finish soon. Good luck. ;)

Thank you very much, you have shown yourself to be very fair and amazing affiliate. I hope that PP will come through with this as they say and we don't let you down by taking a long time to get your funds to you . This support is very kind and we expected much more harsh treatment. We will 100% do everything possible to get everyone their funds as soon as possible. Even though they told us no need to call again via phone we will check daily to see what progress they are making. We will never let them keep your funds.

It sad to heard news like this but thing happen. Every filehosts have go thru hard time like this. But Im still believe in Squillion. I like your host and still believe that you are the best thing since filesonic is gone. With Claire being the best support in the whole world of filehosts, Im all with you. I will keep working the same as before even harder to show you some pride I have in you and hopefully you will get PP back within the 10 business days.
There no filehosts that pay within 1 day like you do and there no filehosts that answer every Q. I have asked and every PM I've sent like you do. So, this is being very small problem for me. But anything happen or any news please letting us know as soon as you learn the news too. So we can walk together.

Best luck in the world for you SQ,
Best Regard,

Please let us know when will be any progress!!
Thanks!

Any update i will post at once for sure.

It sad to heard news like this but thing happen. Every filehosts have go thru hard time like this. But Im still believe in Squillion. I like your host and still believe that you are the best thing since filesonic is gone. With Claire being the best support in the whole world of filehosts, Im all with you. I will keep working the same as before even harder to show you some pride I have in you and hopefully you will get PP back within the 10 business days.
There no filehosts that pay within 1 day like you do and there no filehosts that answer every Q. I have asked and every PM I've sent like you do. So, this is being very small problem for me. But anything happen or any news please letting us know as soon as you learn the news too. So we can walk together.

Best luck in the world for you SQ,
Best Regard,

Hi,

Thanks for very kind words, and for sure you have been a great guy, even when the ref % mod went wrong you understood and were so fair about it all until it was fixed. Since working here for squillion as the customer service rep i have really met some cool people on here and you are one for sure :)

Any news i will put here soon as they tell me.

I have to leave now but will be back checking this board as usual 3 or 4 times each day to answer enquiries and add any updates i hear about.

Well... I decided to stay with Squillion at least until they get the answer from PP. Reason for such decision is that, they trusted me from the first day & made me trusted member & they paid me daily before, without any delays. So now i will just try to pay them back by supporting them & by continuing working with them.I trust You Squillion team & i hope all this problems with PP will finish soon. Good luck.

Yes i really hope it will be ok .. i am sick of changing hosts and squillion is really best of all. I hopeee all will be ok and squillion should be safe if those depisitfiles, bitshare etc have paypal squillion should be ok

Well... I decided to stay with Squillion at least until they get the answer from PP. Reason for such decision is that, they trusted me from the first day & made me trusted member & they paid me daily before, without any delays. So now i will just try to pay them back by supporting them & by continuing working with them.I trust You Squillion team & i hope all this problems with PP will finish soon. Good luck.

Thanks very much for your great support and kind words, hopefully be back to normal soon.:)

Yes i really hope it will be ok .. i am sick of changing hosts and squillion is really best of all. I hopeee all will be ok and squillion should be safe if those depisitfiles, bitshare etc have paypal squillion should be ok

thanks for this compliment indeed, we are very pleased to hear you think this, thank you :), we too believe that PP should take off our limits since other bigger hosts have it no problems at all.

Why you make my rate 9.49 - EUR?
It was 11.99 eur////

I just tested one of your files and it says 11.99. Did you visit a page where someone was charging 9.49 if you did refresh your page a few times and it will go back to 11.99. In your settings you are at 11.99 as you requested and also i am seeing 11.99 when i try to download one of your files.

Hit refresh a few times,

me too want 11.99 rate,
ID: piculiar

I fix this up for you now.
thanks

Cheer Up SQ!!!

How are you doing Claire?? How is PP news today? any update yet? 1 day just about to went by and I think beginning of next month everything should be ok and back to normal. I got total of 2 sales so far today still almost half day left. Just collects all the money that I can and will just make a request the day PP approve and everything back to normal. So by the time I will have couple hundred of Euro (I wish) bank up and get paid the next day again. Anyways, Good Luck with that stuffs Best Regard,

How are you doing Claire?? How is PP news today? any update yet? 1 day just about to went by and I think beginning of next month everything should be ok and back to normal. I got total of 2 sales so far today still almost half day left. Just collects all the money that I can and will just make a request the day PP approve and everything back to normal. So by the time I will have couple hundred of Euro (I wish) bank up and get paid the next day again. Anyways, Good Luck with that stuffs Best Regard,

Hello :)

Yes, they called again this morning and told same message 'please wait it can take 3-10 working days' so nothing new to report right now. Yes everyone should keep requesting daily the payout so when paypal lift the limits then we can pay all earnings owed out on the first day the limit is removed via PP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back