SpeedVID.Tv - Earn up to $40 per 10k video views - Free user friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpeedVid... why I have downgraded my account and removed the 500 gb of space? :'(:'( I had just increased them .... I now nn I upload any file ... :(:(

USER: CshX

@AniMolLO_o
Please check your PM.

@takichi
FTP is working fine.
Please try another FTP client. If still doesn't work please PM me your username.

WOW...in a very short time I have solved the problem ... very good service!

11a894f092ba6c58fbcb18ab26c7affb74152907.jpg

Last edited:
I really love your video site, but i find myself unable to work with it because of the fact that remote upload is missing!
Any news about this issue?

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

We had network outage for few minutes for some of the geographical locations.
Remote upload will be probably added in coming weeks.

@Allek90
Thanks for your good words, we are continuously working for the betterment of SpeedVID.

Update: Site load is fixed.

Last edited:
The real problem is that "pause" after 15 minutes.
It's written that you have to download your software or wait 10 minutes, but after 10 minutes the video doesn't start again and if you refresh the page you can't watch nothing else (I tested by myself).
People don't want to download software, if you want to be like Putlocker, just allow to watch the whole video.
I earn the same, I know, but listen my users's complains every day like "it's useless only for 15 minutes" it's frustrating.

Your service is good, fast upload and conversion speed, but the most important thing is allow people to watch the video, don't limit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back