SpeedVID.Tv - Earn up to $40 per 10k video views - Free user friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your account have been created.
To activate it follow the activation link that will be, one day, after you are dead and burried, and your children will have their children and their children will have children on their own; long after google enslaves humanity, mel gibson gets a reasonable religion and united states are adored outside itself, sent to your e-mail.

... it has been hours, man!

anyway, reading through this topic, i am left with a question: how does one qualify for lifting storage limitations, and could he get even further, above 500gb?

Edit: i was swiftly contacted and got the account activated in the matter of minutes. solid host this seems to be!

Last edited:
@ErnestGaskin
Please, PM me your username. I will activate it manually. Meanwhile also check your spam box in case confirmation email went there.

VIP is that you are asking for, they have 500 GB disk usage and if requested disk space may be increased further.

This site is the best :) Payment Received Again!

LIYx1.png

Hello msk,
It takes appx. 4-5 minutes to convert a 1 GB video, though FPS relatively rely on audio/video codec & video dimension.

SpeedVid is multi-server supported with load balancing, every encoding server is powered with 8 cores cpu & 16 threads.

Hello msk,
It takes appx. 4-5 minutes to convert a 1 GB video, though FPS relatively rely on audio/video codec & video dimension.

SpeedVid is multi-server supported with load balancing, every encoding server is powered with 8 cores cpu & 16 threads.

Ah an interesting server . According to me u would have colocated acc to server site its expensive than usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back