SpeedVID.Tv - Earn up to $40 per 10k video views - Free user friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys ,

Just to let you know I got paid 3 hours after i requested my payment on monday. :)

WpISy.png

Last edited:
Hello mwasten,

Thanks a lot for good words, please request payout before GMT+12, Monday. :)

@rimciausias
Remote upload will be activated next week.

Currently we provide 2 uploading methods:
1) Web upload
2) FTP upload

its really nice to see a paying video host with very good speed..... it was end of world after megavideo videobb and videozer pulled the plug... btw i got my first payment.. thanks a lot admin :)

@pit3xl
FTP is working great.
Please wait up to one hour after registration for your FTP account to get activated.

Welcome to SpeedVID :)

@puzzles
We aim to keep encoding super fast.
New encoding server will be added in next 12 hours to make things more speedy.

@altgani
Remote upload will be activated next week.

Last edited:
Issues SOLVED !!! Thx For Ur Wonderfull CUSTOMER CARE ! Speedvid.tv ! Got My Views Back ! Cheers !!!!!!! Trusted Company !!!

Last edited:
@SNVikione

Video length below 10 minutes will not be counted.

Please read our Rules & condition no. 4 ( we have included the rules in thread too )

02a19-2b8d16de-34c6-4035-8a4a-5c44daf22fcb.png

i.e Video that are above 10 minutes are counted.

Before was 1 min the limit, and last night i checked it and also was 1 min..
Please modify the counting conditions acordingly so that we know!

Whats with the "this video cannot be loaded,either the server or network ........."???

It seems that as stated before IDM screws the video over.This must be fixed.

Also whats the "Install SpeedTV Unlimited"??this is not mentioned anywhere.

Last edited:
@SNVikione
@Allek90
Before we forgot to turn ON rule no. 4 in our system and had to turn it ON last night to protect our system from the few users that are trying to abuse the system by using auto bots. I apologize for it and yes your account balance should be 0.00

If you need more detailed information about your views our support team will be more than happy to help you.
Support:
Skype: speedvid.tv | Gtalk: speedvid.tv | Yahoo: speed_vid | affiliates@speedvid.tv

@EL-Warez
we are moving to better HTML5 player with flash fallback this week, so there will be no problem with video conflicts with IDM.
"SpeedVID Unlimited" provides extra features to the user, like faster streaming speed and video downloading from SpeedVid site. Currently it's in beta testing & free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back