SONIFILES.COM - Up To 70% per sale - 50% Rebills Lifetime - Up To 50$ 10K DL - Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
im uploading from the US and it very slow and my connection is super fast up to 1300kbps upload.

[FONT=&amp]5.1 Mb of 255.9 Mb[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Speed: 160 Kb/s[/FONT]

Have you tried with other hosts as I'm having full speed in UK and it seems everything is okay .
Also look if your pc is overloaded !

Best Regards
soniFiles

Hello ,
We apologise to all users who have requested payment with Webmoney in the last 2-3 days , the payments are delayed as a result of funds not being cleared in Webmoney after Bank Transfer and seems they dont process transacations over the weekends.
Payment will be cleared as soon the funds will be processed .

Best Regards
soniFiles Team

Uploads works !!!!!

Stats not working !!!!

Plaes fix it !!!

Hello

It's all fixed it was duet to one of our servers which was down for few hours .

Best Regards
soniFiles

Hi

I can't remote upload. Get a error "while parsing JSON".

Can you fix please?
Cheers
Hi,

We just checked remote upload and it's working just fine , can you please provide us your username so we will investigate your account

Best Regards
soniFiles

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Kenchien
Hi

Can you fix please?
Cheers

Hi,

We just checked remote upload and it's working just fine , can you please provide us your username so we will investigate your account

Best Regards
soniFiles

Hi My user name is Kenny36.

I just tried to remote from Filefactory and error again. I also tried to remote from Uploaded, but all I received was a 25Kb file.

Cheers

Here's an image of the error:

2017-03-03_113844.jpg

K

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Kenchien
Hi

Can you fix please?
Cheers

Hi,

Best Regards
soniFiles

Hi My user name is Kenny36.

I just tried to remote from Filefactory and error again. I also tried to remote from Uploaded, but all I received was a 25Kb file.

Cheers

Here's an image of the error:

2017-03-03_113844.jpg

K

We are still workinf to fix remote uploads from filefactory and few other sites, we will have results soon .

Best Regards
soniFiles

new website & minimum withdraw $20 for all payment? you really admin?

Withdraw Information

Warning After you request a payout you will not be able to return it back or change payment method. Please check your payment information before requesting. Withdraw fees depends on payment method and it will reducted from your account balance after requesting it. Minimum for payout is $20 and all payments are processed within 48/h.

Last edited:
new website & minimum withdraw $20 for all payment? you really admin?

Withdraw Information

Warning After you request a payout you will not be able to return it back or change payment method. Please check your payment information before requesting. Withdraw fees depends on payment method and it will reducted from your account balance after requesting it. Minimum for payout is $20 and all payments are processed within 48/h.

Hello ,
Yes the new changes means new rules and the 20$ min payout will be soon final .
For now the min amount of withdrawals remains 5$ .

Best Regards

minimum payout 20$ ???

not happy...

$5 remains still avaliable ,
$20 is not final yet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back