SONIFILES.COM - Up To 70% per sale - 50% Rebills Lifetime - Up To 50$ 10K DL - Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update on payment?
Hello
We are sorry for the issue caused related with your payment. As we have told you we had that issue with the paygate provider and unfortunately the solutions is not on our favour, however we understand that's not your fault and for that we have decided to pay you on full.

Apologise for the long time it took for us to make a final decision.

Please request the remaining amount as soon is possible and we will proved with the payment asap .

Best Regards
soniFiles Team

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Any update on payment?
Hello
We are sorry for the issue caused related with your payment. As we have told you we had that issue with the paygate provider and unfortunately the solutions is not on our favour, however we understand that's not your fault and for that we have decided to pay you on full.

Apologise for the long time it took for us to make a final decision.

Please request the remaining amount as soon is possible and we will proved with the payment asap .

Best Regards
soniFiles Team

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Requested remaining amount, however balance that was pending disappeared and was not paid. Please advise.

@ soniFiles
12 day Still Pending, process my payment sir
check PM and Reply

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]thanks for the payment [/FONT]:sun:

Last edited:
Hello all ,

We are coming back today with some bad news about us and all of you clearly .
Our server provider have accidentally/purposely reinstalled our file servers , in argument and up with them we have decided to stop working with hem even in the future , for the risk of it and for unprofessional people they are .

We are deeply sorry for this and we apologise to anyone effected . We have thought even to shut our site down but that's not a solution. We are so working hard to bring more servers and much more powerful than before , we are paying abit more in big and trusted companies rather than in some unprofessional ones .

Anyway we can stay here all day talking or arguing but what's done is done and can't be turned back.

As sign of apology from us we are giving 20$ bonus to all our users who decide to trust and work again with us .

In their first payment request they will get 20$ extra .
Please after the payment is requested contact us with your username .

PS. Please allow us at least 2-3 days till we upgrade our servers and our site .

Best Wishes
soniFiles Team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
you do not seriously fix this problem. this has happened a long time ago , the file can not be downloaded and stats not working. If 1 week has not been fixed, I will stop using sonifiles.com

Hello ,

We are here to notice all of you that we have been forced to shut down soniFiles .

We are not doing it coz of limited money or anything about budget, we have enough to make it run .

We are closing it coz of the problems have happened to us lately like servers being deleted purposely/accidentally by the hosting provider , losing absolutely every single file users had uploaded and what's the worst being unsupported by all our users . In few days we have seen soniFiles going from where it was to absolute 0 .

If I have enough users here who wants us back we will but if not then we will remain closed for the rest of journey .

Anyway I would like to see from here if anyone is interested also if any feature is needed to come back stronger .

Btw for all users who have got paid from us at least once please PM me your username and the payment information you've got paid with . Doing that we would offer you 20$ as sign of apology for everything have happened and for our termination.

Best Wishes

soniFiles Team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back