Shared SolidNode Networks - Hosting Done /w a Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh, I just found it posted on a couple of private forums where I'm the member, it was posted 2 months ago together with root passwords, passwords to ecatel billing acc, ViSiOn's info and everything. The guy totally owned and rm -rf /*'d them(they said Ecatel reformated their server then if you remember but it's a lie, they got rooted and rm -rf /*'d)- LIARS.

Which forum is it?

I cancelled my account with SN and because I wasnt with them for more than 30 days I asked for my money back guaranteed and they refunded me without any problems within 2 days of me asking them.

Viz0n wuts shameful is that you don't even reply back to this thread. Whatever shit ppl had spread and SceneSRV has spread, you could have atleast tried to counter that, or maybe apologise and start over again.

Instead, you hide from the truth and diss wjunction in ur forum & IRC. This simply proves all the points that SceneSRV and all the others made. Or maybe you ditched being "Viz0n" and started life with a new personality/alias. Whatever you are doing, it just proves you have decided to give up.

Don't know if any1 is still hosted with you now, but hope one day you will be able to bring ur hosting back on its feet.

peace
CruciX

Um... I've been busy debugging in the dark to patch the server issue which never should have happened... anyway, I've managed to patch it, so everything is stable.

I had more important things to do then feed the trolls in this thread and on other forums where people decided to post at. Anyway, I consider this matter closed. If people wanna talk about past issues, then please go waste your time.

dont listen to scenesrv his not active on this forum but he only appears to crtisise solidnode havent you guys realised that he also does it on other forums such as d i g i t a l p o i n t so fuck him to be honest and i can assure you guys that solidnode is safe. When scenesrv said solidnodes db has been released public he didnt provide any proof and no one else proved it as they never gave us acess to check out so thats whole lot ogf bullshit too. SceneSrv who teh fuck do u think you are you even hosted with solidnode? and if u did hack them prove it to us through live demo as screenshots can get altered. Im 99 percent sure that it was you whom posted about solidnode on d i g i t a l p o i n t gtfo and dont fuckin post back with no proof please.
Regards HaxoR

I know what scrensrv is saying is true solidnode has been breached alot fo time, IT was posted on h4cky0u befor they decided to start fresh because they got hacked by mad*spot which the vps they had was also with solidnode, and some people did get access to the main /cpoanel for solidnode while attacking another site on the server and that was posted the image he shows is legit and not a fake its all true that solidnode been getting hacked so i wouldnt trust them they are just making one excuse after another!

Yes Storming, a couple of weeks before we rooted SN VPS where hy and r00tsecurity were hosted, we rooted SN main server.

Yes, SN was more secured than most of hosting companies out there but nothing special. Everyone on the scene with a little of brain could own it.

why are they so low in kb im not opening it incase it has a virus lol

File Info

Report generated: 25.7.2009 at 13.04.21 (GMT 1)
Filename: solidnod_forum.rar
File size: 377 KB
MD5 Hash: 26b7c06efb62e5430b66174379f4054c
SHA1 Hash: 3B7FE84C45B2159CF5E845D088969716E4BC46B0
Self-Extract Archive: Nothing found
Binder Detector: Nothing found
Detection rate: 0 on 22

Detections

a-squared - -
Avira AntiVir - -
Avast - -
AVG - -
BitDefender - -
ClamAV - -
Comodo - -
Dr.Web - -
Ewido - -
F-PROT6 - -
Ikarus T3 - -
Kaspersky - -
McAfee - -
NOD32 v3 - -
Norman - -
Panda - -
QuickHeal - -
Solo Antivirus - -
Sophos - -
TrendMicro - -
VBA32 - -
VirusBuster - -

Scan report generated by
NoVirusThanks.org

Doesn't seem like it.

See now there is some proof :)

I would advise people to stay away as there seems to be an issue every month with them and its not all its cracked up to be :(

Only to let you know, SolidNode and r00tsecurity are running by a hacker ViSiOn aka Viz0n and they are running a nulled version of litespeed. He found a buffer overflow bug in my litespeed and he hacked my site with it.

Here is the info about him. DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN ANYTHING RELATED TO SOLIDNODE.COM OR IT'S OWNER
First Name: Truvis
Last Name: Thornton
Email: true_2_vision@hotmail.com
State/Region: FL
Phone: 81341612162

George, you should send a DMCA notice to interserver.net(for r00tsecurity.org) and worldstream.nl(for solidnode.com). I'm paying for license and it's not fair some hacked who hacks sites and cracks apps get this for free. I hope you will send a DMCA notice to the datacenter and get them to remove his cracked version of litespeed.
http://litespeedtech.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=3175

is this your all talking about?

a review of it
http://*************************/showthread.php?p=11828592

Not only this, there are bad things about his company at webhostingtalk, digitalpoint and other big forums AVOID AT ALL COST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back