Shared SolidNode Networks - Hosting Done /w a Passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viz0n

SolidNode Networks - Hosting Done /w a Passion (Official Topic)

SolidNode Features

• Hosting solutions in many locations
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • 24/7/365 Server Monitoring with instant REACTION (30 second interval checks)
  • 24/7/365 E-mail Support
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarentee
  • Features such as cURL, IonCube, Zend, and CGI are included
  • CPanel with Installatron!
  • We run Real Time Blacklists that are updated by the minute to block unwanted traffic such as bots, spammer, and viruses.
  • All complaints are forwarded to the client to handle as they see fit.
  • Dedicated IPs for $2/mo
  • Legitimate and latest version of LiteSpeed(4 CPU Lic) well configured.

Payment Options:
PayPal(primary), MoneyBrookers, LibertyReserve (more planned).

Server Setup/Info
Everyone of our servers are tweaked for performance and stability. We also pro-activity monitor our servers 24/7, and the moment we get an alert, we immediately investigate the situation and fix it.

DDoS Protection
While we do offer DDoS Protection, we are only able to withstand attacks to a certain level. We will start hosting sites under heavy DDoS Attacks once we configure our own FBSD based hardware firewalls.

Pre-sales Questions
Q. How long have you been in business?
A. We have been providing hosting services since October 2008.

Q. What do I need to do to receive the 30-day money back guarantee?
A. You must cancel within the first 30 days, contact billing through our support desk you wish to cancel. Your money will be refunded within 24 hours.

Q. Are you a Reseller?
A. No, we run and maintain our own dedicated servers located around the world.

Q. How long does it take to setup my account?
A. Your account will be setup instantly; assuming we have no reason to believe that it may be a fraud offer. Your account details will be emailed to you.

Q: Do you allow Adult Content?
A: Yes, we do allow adult content.

387 comments
thank you so much just ordered a hosting package and the hosting is really fast will reccomend it to everyone its great and amazingly fast

I do server management, but nothing official(yet). At the moment I randomly help people with server issues, setup, tweaking, updates, securing, ect... when they message me on msn or by pm, and I'll log in and take care of the issues and/or try to explain how to fix the issue.

However, we currently do offer some services located under our services page.

We are currently operating out of Ecatel. Only reason I have stuck with them is because they know me and I know them.

Ecatel sucks i hate them everytime problems with those guys !
If you have another server like in worldstream or somewhere else i would like to hear. ;)

Eh, worldstream sucks. No firewall protection what so ever and if you want service you have to buy their lame SLA plans. :/

On a side note, at least Ecatel replies to me in under 30 minutes. But I have started asking around trying to find a datacenter that's good with support, firewall protection, and secure.

i dont know how there servers are but i know that those servers sucks too many downtimes.
If you can promise me something i will think about it

Well, for the last 4+ weeks we have been pretty steady with no downtime. I'm pretty sure Ecatel has gotten their issues fixed.

just purchased Viz0n's hosting......he helped out a lot when moving the site. I will write a review after 1 month of experiencing their hosting. ;)

SolidNode is "the best" hosting company that I have ever used. VizOn is a very professional person and knows what he is doing.
I highly recommend SolidNode to everyone who wants "Good Hosting" :)

Thumbs up VizOn ;)

just joined today so far the support has been 100% not like the usual company's who dont help after taking your money this chap has been very helpful
As for th hosting i expect that to be just as good but will let you know in a few weeks but im confident enough to vouch for his service and hosting as ive been through hosting company's like no mans business
thanks!

I've been with alot of horrible hosts, and was beginning to lose hope.

I decided to try solidnode and bought a decent package.

SolidNode, are IMO, a FANTASTIC HOST!

Thanks, geeklands.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back