So you lost all your videos with Gounlimited? If you used Streamdefence you are safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffrey778

After we saved 400.000 videos from Openload ban we SAVED AGAIN videos from Gounlimited FOR FREE!!!!!

If you frequent this forum you have surely seen our posts in the past, I already know what you did, you saw that it worked but you thought you would never need it.

So you posted the videos without any protection, you thought so much it's a service that ignores DMCA your video would stay online forever!

GOOD BROTHER, I WANT TO WARN YOU THAT YOU ARE FUCKED NOW, ALL YOUR VIDEOS ARE GONE, AND WILL NEVER RETURN

DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO POST AT ANOTHER HOST? WELL SOONER OR THEN IT WILL CLOSE THAT OTHER ONE, AND YOU WILL BE FUCKED AGAIN! IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN SO FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS AND SO WILL CONTINUE

SO DO YOU WANT A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS? WELL INTRODUCE STREAMDEFENCE.COM, THE ONLY SITE IN THE WEB THAT CREATES AUTOMATIC BACKUP OF YOUR VIDEOS FOR FREE !!!

Our backup system works with the sites: Mixdrop.co clipwatching.com, Vidoza.net and gounlimited.to,Streamtape.com,Mystream.to

Once you generate a protected iframe with one of these sites, streamdefence will copy your video and keep it. once your original video is removed (for any reason, also due to inactivity or because the site is closed), Streamdefence will automatically show the backup copy.

No action is required by the user to have the backup.

Watch the video to see how it works with an example:

OUR PLUGIN

NEVER Plus videos lost for:
DMCA REPORTS
REMOVAL BY INACTIVITY
LOSS OF DATA
CLOSING OF THE STREAMING SITE (like Openload)

Streamdefence offers many other video encryption and protection services that will allow you to avoid reports for DMCA and especially google Ban and penalties as the googlebot will not detect any iframe sites.

THE SERVICE IS 100% FREE NO REGISTRATION OR NO DATA IS REQUIRED, ALL ANONYMOUS JUST A CLICK TO GENERATE BACKUP AND PROTECTED VIDEOS.
Post automatically merged:

up

up

Last edited:
14 comments
Hello, can you place an image, I don't like it to look black
Just disable video mask in the options

any new streaming sites being added? im after streamzz & ninjastream
Mystream and Streamtape

Most of them have API-s
the API change the dead video in your website? i dont think so ;)

Myvideo and Streamtape added to our service backup

Last edited:
how do you remove the "protected by streamdefence" logo? and gounlimited is gone can you update your description? is this project dead?

how do you remove the "protected by streamdefence" logo? and gounlimited is gone can you update your description? is this project dead?
For now the website is still active so i dont know if will restart, it's to soon for delte it

About the logo protected by streamdefence we have an option for remove it, in plugin and in the website

Can add aparat.cam?
i dont know this website i will see if it's possible add it

upstream is trying to be hacked as well

what in the world is going on these days
For this is important have a backup no host in the web is 100% sure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back