Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
yea, dont trust the school filters/site advisors...

I once saw wikipedia banned @ my school for "Bad Taste". That was their reason -_-''

I think your missing the point in this. Whenever your site get's a warning you should look into it and see if you can fix it.

It's "bullshit" that people still use Internet Explorer but webmasters still fix their sites to accommodate it. Likewise this problem should be fixed if possible.

You don't know that it's not a real problem and should presume it is until you can prove otherwise. This lazy/ignore it attitude will get you nowhere.

For example it might be because one of the sites that WJ links to contains malware in their adverts. That would mean that WJunction is linking to a site that contains malware and that could affect it's traffic. You have no idea the reason the site is flagged but it's important to find out.

Disappointed in the attitude of replies. Your the type of guys who'll be later making topics saying your traffic to your site dropped or is low and won't know why.

I just went through all code and tested requests thoroughly and found nothing that would even look like triggering an AV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back