Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylookspink

Hi. I have found this. Simple Forum Auto Poster v.01BETA 2.

It is a free forum auto poster.

4dd88b.jpg

So, anybody know about this autoposter? Is this any good? have any experience with this? I mean if u know anything about this autoposter then please share.

Homepage

Code:
http://sfap.sourceforge.net/
Thanks...

Last edited:
37 comments
Why I can't login in forums different than "login.php"... There is a lot forums who have different login page.

So any suggestions?

I joined this forum yesterday in search of anything to do with autoposter.
i've tried a number, scared of trying a few that people have rated -vely... trying this one now.Thanx=)

i like this forum's look n feel. clean and neat.

well, i've tested it...n it works perfectly only on forums that login using an SID (.../sid=ad4785455s78954443s28oy90)->mostly the old forums (eg.warez-bb)...but does not work on most new forums... which use ... /login.php?do=login (eg.Amader forum) :D

All in all, it's pretty awesome but it would be perfect if it had support for /login.php?do=login. :P

After extra testing, it seems that it does work on login.php?do=login. What i was missing was it doesn't work on forums that require u to complete a captcha when logging in.

Last edited:
well i went to their official site and there is demo version also with little restrictions so if anyone wants to check themselves then they can

Why I can't login in forums different than "login.php"... There is a lot forums who have different login page.

So any suggestions?

well it works on simple principles, default values. Usually PHPBB2 i guess or may PHPBB3 uses login.php so this program send post data to this page to login get the cookies & post the thread.

If some site has changed login.php to login2.php then this program would get 404, in short it wont be able to login..get cookies.. so it wont be able to post the thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back