Status
Not open for further replies.
115 comments
Last edited:
Pure soul...
Kindly vote also whatever u think i will respect your words thanks
Post automatically merged:

no he is good person they help every time

Thank you so much for your lovely words :)
Post automatically merged:

Hello everyone please vote also not only comments we will be happy to see what wjunction universe think about Mr Perfect and MrPerfect also wants to know :) thanks alot

Last edited:
Ban @MrPerfect from Rg, FF and Ddwonload threads at least for posting garbage on daily basis,many of which are completely misleading.

He may create his own thread and post this stupid advice for others there. His so called disciples will go and read there.

Also he needs to spend more time learning something good rather than posting senseless messages with colored blocks of text.

People love me or hate that is not important.
i believe they will support the truth i believe they will do what them heart says :)
No matter they go against me i will respect them decision :)
Everyone can do anything all have freedom :)
I believe its justa new road for new big thing :) this thread in trending i m sure this thread making new records :) i believe people talking all around about yes or not no or yes ..

wowwww unbelievable :) those who voted me thats not mean the love me they support to truth its just not about friendship its about justice and humanity :)
Thanks to all users who supported me thanks to all those also who said i should be ban i will keep try to be more powerfull more popular by your votes and replies :) i will make more sensible posts i hope so :) lets see what i can do for all of you :)
i will create more intresting threads in future :) i will make more good warez lists :) i will make more good filehost threads :) thanks again to all of you for loving and appreciation:)

I m glad i m here We are in No1 Webmaster forum :)

Best Regards Your
Mr Perfect :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back