Shortle.Link | Best URL Shortner | Up to $5/1000 views | Min Payout $5 | Signup Bonus $3

Status
Not open for further replies.

t33p

Hi Guys from the WJ Community, :grinning: :hand_splayed:

3I8RenR.png

Shorte.Link is a global paid url shortener which pays publishers for shortening and sharing their links. Being a global ad network it provides its services worldwide and therefore, publishers and advertisers from any part of the world can join it.

This network offers decent payout rates for worldwide traffic. At the time of writing this review, the highest offered rate was 5$/1000 views and the lowest was 1$ per 1000 views.

In addition to that this network counts multiple views from a same visitor which means more profit for you. Also, this network allows you to shorten your both adult and non-adult content links, so, you can earn from any kind of link.

Shorte.Link offers three different ad formats -banner, interstitial and pop ads. This again helps you in earning more money in the way you want. Apart from decent payout rates and multiple ad formats this network also offers various great facilities like low minimum payout limit, detailed stats, fast payment, various tools and a referral program.

That was the overview of Shorte.Link, so, let’s have a deeper look of it. :grinning:

Signup And Approval:

Similar to many other URL shortener networks, signup process on this network is also easy. To sign up on it, you just need to fill in a very short form and submit it. After that you can instantly login to your account. In your account you can short your links and share them to earn money.

As this is a URL shortener network, so, you are not required to submit any website for approval.

Ad Formats:

Shorte.Link offers three different ad formats – Banner ads.

Stats Reporting System:

Shorte.Link offers a detailed stats reporting system which shows stats in real time. Its stats reporting system consist of various tables and graphs which let you easily analyze your link stats.

Minimum Payout:

Like most of the other URL shorteners, Shorte.Link also offers a very competitive low minimum payout limit of only 5$

Payment Frequency:

Shorte.Link likes to pay its publishers quickly. It pays publishers within 4 days of payment request.

Payment Options:

This is the only thing that i don’t like about this network. It offers only a single payment option to withdraw your earnings. The payment option offered by Shorte.Link is PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Payeer

Referral Program:

If you have publisher friends who like using URL shorteners then you can refer them to Shorte.Link to earn some additional income from it. This network offers a great 35% referral commission program to publishers.

Thinking Of Joining Shortle.Link ?

Welcome: https://shortle.link OR https://srl.li

Any questions? - admin@shortle.link OR Write comments in this official thread!

Last edited:
64 comments
I Also started , BUDDY you have annoying ads ,its still ok
but 30seconds waiting time ?
are you kidding us?
nobody waits that long..
please make it 10sec

Last edited:
Captcha page and also second , 10 seconds ad page both have popups!
suddenly appearing ads are so annoying
please fix some ,
about your personality , you are so trustful and caring admin
but please check other shorteners
with these ads ,you should pay more to users or you should decrease annoying ads
thanks

I use Interstitial + OnClick advertising zones also partially Native Subscriptions ONLY on the short link page, which should not interfere with or annoy partners, I also do not force partners to use my short link service, GEO rates are fixed at the moment and depend on my advertisers .

I was able to create an account only on the third attempt, the error "invalid request" when I clicked on the activation link in the email.

And how do you explain CPM $ 1.50
If the minimum rate is $ 3?

I was able to create an account only on the third attempt, the error "invalid request" when I clicked on the activation link in the email.

And how do you explain CPM $ 1.50
If the minimum rate is $ 3?
Thank you for contacting. Unfortunately, our SMTP server works with a bit of delay at the moment :snail:, but we guarantee that all e-mails will be sent to the addressee. I think that all e-mails have already arrived to you at your addresses. :v:

https://shorter.link/
11/22/18, 5:10 PM Pending.... я явно перестаралась в похвалах !!!! А теперь создаете очередные заманчивые домены ?! Когда будете ПЛАТИТЬ ВОВРЕМЯ ?????

https://shorter.link/
11/22/18, 5:10 PM Pending.... я явно перестаралась в похвалах !!!! А теперь создаете очередные заманчивые домены ?! Когда будете ПЛАТИТЬ ВОВРЕМЯ ?????
I have nothing to do with domains: shorter.link, 2shrink.com, businessnewsfeed.online

and I always reply to Private Messages.. and at the moment we have no requests for payments to partners. :bee:

I use more than 10 similar services, some of them with lower rates than yours, and they give more CPM

your website is 3.9-4.1

others 5.6-6.3
and up to 11 ..

But about the click count, this is probably one of the best!

Total clicks 352
counted 312

Very good

I use more than 10 similar services, some of them with lower rates than yours, and they give more CPM

your website is 3.9-4.1

others 5.6-6.3
and up to 11 ..

But about the click count, this is probably one of the best!

Total clicks 352
counted 312

Very good
Thank you, we are trying our best to maximize our CPM rates. :santa:

I hope that this will happen soon on some GEOs, and Google’s attacks :dragon_face: on advertising campaigns and requests to disassemble short links will not prevent us. :bee:

Ok, I requested a payout.
When is the "pay day"?

ID 2 ?
Very strange .. you have made only one payment?

1. You stole the trade logo of one of the biggest shorteners adf.ly
2. You rates are absolutely awful, guess you are done with the shortener business and want to see what happen with those who can't remove the links from your site ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back