shink.in shortener: Get paid up to $7/1000 visits [Adult | non Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My web can generate up to 15-17 USD daily from shink.in with 29.000 - 30.000 UV / Days. But in the end of december 2016 until right now my earning dropped day by day to 10 USD / days and I look it still will drop.

I use full page script and never modify my blog script or another ad network script also. But starting at the end of december 2016 my earning dropped. I think it is because xmas effect but I'm wrong. When my web visitors increase to 33.000 - 34.000 UV / Days and my earning on another ad network increased, I see earning on shink.in still dropped. And yesterday my web visitor increased up to 36.000 UV / Days and again earning on shink.in still dropped.

I think it is because admin modify views count per IP, but he said not change anything so I search again and "MAYBE" I found the reason. I change my link protection from spaste to filecrypt on december 2016, and its look like shink.in script Incompatible with filecrypt domain.

All filecrypt links in my blog still converted to shink.in url after visitor click the link but it looks like all views are not counted thats why I lost much views and earning.

I can find filecrypt domain on my shink.in "Link list" page, but in my dashboard which shown url, total views and total earning. I cant find it.

Here is my proof:

I've contact the support via ticket, and respond from staff / admin too much slow also.

==============================================
Update
==============================================

After more than 24 hours waiting support / admin reply my ticket and still no respond. I try convert all filecrypt links to bitly links, and my earning its going increased. so I conclude the problem is 100% because incompatible ad script & system.

Update proof:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Help me please

hxxp://imgur.com/1WuTQIb
hxxp://imgur.com/a/pZzuE
hxxp://imgur.com/a/TNNtZ
hxxp://imgur.com/a/GNwxP

Last edited:
Hello,
The domain has the status hold. it means service for the domain has been suspended, possibly due to legal actions (complaints etc.). I am contacting of the domain registrar to resolve it.
Please, change the .in (shink.in) to .me (shink.me) on your links posted, api or javascript (entry, fullpage).
Sorry for the inconveniences,
Shink Team

@webshinkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back