shink.in shortener: Get paid up to $7/1000 visits [Adult | non Adult]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I start using shink.in 18 august 2016, my earning is $166+ on pending payment yesterday.
I see @millhiore15 post a payment report on wj forum yesterday, but why my payment still pending ??

Your earnings will be automatically paid on 1st day and 15th day of each month but only if your earnings have reached a total of $5.00 or more for the previous month(s). In order to receive the payment you must fill up all the required fields in the settings section.

My august earning was reached a minimum total amount, and on withdraw page info I have pending payment 09-15-2016. This is not 15 days, for me it would be 30 days.

yes, they should change the payment terms info. it just confuse some users. but they already announce it the changes in payment terms in their other site fasli. but seems they have not edited or updated the info.. 15 days for the earning plus another 15 days for the payment.
so nothing to do but to wait for the date of payment as stated in your withdraw history. :)

I've work with fas.li and the payment info same as shink.in bro, but I got my payment less than 15 days after working with fas.li. the payment just delayed 1 day (16 may 2016 I got my first payment).

I also know about the annoucement: http://www.wjunction.com/111-affiliate-programs-promotion/210299-3.html

Dear users,

we have been processing payments in advance for the last 2 months and we have paid the last day of the period. We did that just to give us the chance to trust in fas.li. Now we have changed the payment to NET15 so we will continue paying twice a month however you will get the payment in the next period ( 15 days after the end of payment period ).

Thanks in advance.
Fas.li Team

I know both the domain managed by 1 person, but this is unprofessional. Until right now payment info never change again right ? you got a payment on time (in hours after system created payout request) but another user (ME) must wait for 30 days!

Last month I was scammed by ouo.io, I've read ad network review and discussion before join with them. And I'm sure still in lane.

This is such as racist for me :wacko:

Last edited:
Hi all,

We would like to thank you everyone for all the suggestions received via email or ticket.
We are currently working to add more functionalities. If you feel that you need other functions do not hesitate to raise a ticket with support.
We have just added:
- Entry script.
- Buttom to copy and add clipboard.
- You can now Crtl-V the shortener's link from the panel.
Comming soon:
- New domain for users where shink.in it's blocked in their country
- New wordpress plugin
- Password on links

Regarding payments, we've removed the feature to add your Bitcoin wallet due to accounting issues. Users to whom are currently using Bitcoins we will continue receiving payments for 2 periods.

Net15 Payments, we are paying NET15 due to we receive payments NET15 and NET30 if we changed it maybe we won't ensure all the payments so we prefer to work like this for now.
We have updated the message on the Withdraw section to clarify everything. We haven't changed the way in how to do payments, we have been paying using this system since early this year.
Payments are generated automatically however we process all payments manually, that's the reason why there's delays between users and our timezone is UTC.

A few people thinks we are new on the market however it's been 3 and a half years working with you.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Yes, i see but other problem:

First message:

"The plugin generated 1 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin."

Later:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/my site/my site/wp-content/plugins/shink-monetization/shink_web_monetization.php:204) in /home/my site/my site/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1174

I trying off other plugin, but not work..

My theme:
[h=2]Sparkling[/h]

Last edited:
Rates going dropped month by month.

Last month CPM = $1.8+
This month CPM = $1.6+

I have checked the rates page and it was changed also. Just can hope the rates up again in the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back