Status
Not open for further replies.
they are scam ...not paying...

No
Payment
Direct
Blocked account

RUWBTex.jpg

lol same here , I stopped use thier site because too much popups , request a money from week ago and now acc blocked too no reason , dont pay for old money also .

they are scam ...not paying...

No
Payment
Direct
Blocked account

RUWBTex.jpg

Hello, We have already paid to everyone, we don't pay when the user attempt to cheat the system by bringing automated or cheap traffic using hitleap, jingling, redirects, bots, or any other method.

lol same here , I stopped use thier site because too much popups , request a money from week ago and now acc blocked too no reason , dont pay for old money also .
Hello, We have already paid to everyone, we don't pay when the user attempt to cheat the system by bringing automated or cheap traffic using hitleap, jingling, redirects, bots, or any other method.

Last edited:
shit , what is illegal , i just dont use your aff anymore and request my old balance why my account inactive too , my site have big traffic enough for more money just because your ads a lot popup I dont want to use . Beware everyone , if you stop use thier service they will remove acc without payout the rest money .

Thanks for fast respond, keep up the good work.

I have another problem. I shortened a link and tested it by open in my browser but it didn't take me to the destination, just freeze at intermediate page after I clicked skip ads. Two pop-under did open up though.

Last edited:

I have another problem. I shortened a link and tested it by open in my browser but it didn't take me to the destination, just freeze at intermediate page after I clicked skip ads. Two pop-under did open up though.

I'm from Thailand. Want to test your system.
You pay every day what?

Hello, we don't have that problem. What type of link you have shortened? first visit we have a captcha, is possible that you didn't see captcha?

I'm from Thailand. Want to test your system.
You pay every day what?
we are paying every monday.

Last edited:
I'm using other url shortening service on my website right now. Here are some question I had in mind;

1. Is it possible to remove all short links and replace with yours in bulk? How?
2. If I'm sharing 20 links and someone click it all in the same day, will I be credited for all 20 clicks?

I'm using other url shortening service on my website right now. Here are some question I had in mind;

1. Is it possible to remove all short links and replace with yours in bulk? How?
2. If I'm sharing 20 links and someone click it all in the same day, will I be credited for all 20 clicks?

Hello,

1. You can use the mass shrinker.

2. we are counting 4 clicks / ip/ 24h.

Best regards,

I test the host in few days. I connect the shink.in to my img host, but I find the views of shink.in are very less than my views of img.
So I do not suggest this host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back