Status
Not open for further replies.
I have downloaded 2 files, and I have to wait 30 minutes to download another! Even if the files are just no more than 10MB!

Unlimited storage but Limited Download? :'(

I have downloaded 2 files, and I have to wait 30 minutes to download another! Even if the files are just no more than 10MB!

Unlimited storage but Limited Download? :'(

So you download 2 files Quick and FREE and then we ask you to just wait 30 minutes to downlaod a 3rd file even though it's 100% FREE :facepalm:

Sorry we cant make everyone happy, but we are trying our hardest.

We will see if there is anything we can do to change that.But I am not sure for now......

Speed is getting better every day:

NkQp9.png

Would you remove download limit per file? I see this error too many times...

hello sharpfile

stats completely wrong...

most of the time earnings not count...lot of bugs...

don't say these r incomplete downloads so no money added...

pls edit your stats settings to show only complete download count and no more confusion then

cMNUntitleddfx.jpg

the state is wrong,here is mine report,files are big than 500m
i cant believe,if all download count are from C group,it should be 1000 earn 6 usds,50 counts earn 0.3usd,right?
2012-07-05 86 / $0.0935 0 / $0 $0 $0.0935 2012-07-06 71 / $0.066 0 / $0 $0 $0.066 2012-07-07 49 / $0.074 0 / $0 $0 $0.074 2012-07-08 43 / $0.04 0 / $0 $0 $0.04

its the biggest problem,and pls add the webmoney

Just like to say hello to everyone - I will be working with Sharpfile from now on and will be monitoring this thread until we open a new one in the filehost official support section (coming soon).

The affiliate program has not been discontinued - far from it !
We are working on the stats problem right now - this is a temporary glitch and absolutely not an indication of the program ending. Soon these glitches should be a thing of the past.

I hope because i have a big problem.

I suppose to be a big uploader on sharpfile and actually my earnings are very very low.

And i have always a problem with my money on paypal ... 133,94 always suspended ...

why i still dont received my payment..in my account already show paid...already email for that email but dont have any positive that i will get my money..

Mail sent ....

I hope ...

Please email again.. I have received no mail from you at sharpfilea@yahoo.com

Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

why i still dont received my payment..in my account already show paid...already email for that email but dont have any positive that i will get my money..

Ok folks, For the 15th time

If you have any problems relating to payment then please email sharpfilea@yahoo.com

I am the new owner and I have paid everyone I owe money too. And I believe everyone that mubin owed money too also was/has been paid, but if not then PLEASE email sharpfilea@yahoo.com

This has been mentioned many times.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back