Sharingzone v2 Web 2.0 Interactive NEW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus Prime

Banned
Banned
Introducing the *new* Sharingzone version 2!

We call it the "Web 2.0 Interactive" design, and now it's fully loaded with multimedia at the front end for our surfers.

Notice the moving background -- a nice little flash effect.

Each page, by the way, loads a random flash slideshow, specific to the category. I picked the screenshots for each flash movie to appeal to popular as well as new blockbuster movies or hot new games, etc.. I couldn't find certain desired screenshots, so I made some of them from scratch.

Note the custom flash video module as well (bottom right).

The landing pages (the most important pages), of course, use a lot less flash, in order to preserve fast loading times.

Brought to you, because you asked for it! Can you say, "conversions"? B-)

*** UPDATE ***

In an effort to make Sharingzone more appealing and user-friendly to potential customers, we have made the SEARCH-BOX fullY functional! Try it for yourself!

Screenshots:

Games:

Software:

Movies:

TV Shows:

Music:

Other:

Landing Page:

Xxx Landing Page:

Let's Take a Peek at the Old Landing Page:

Old Landing Page
(the new version is so much better, this is actually embarrasing)::blush:

Old Site, Main Page:

New Site, Main Page: B-)

In the words of Kung Fu Panda...

"skadoOOSH!"

Please give your thoughts! :D

35 comments
looks great! a huge improvement on the current design.
this actully looks professional and clean, will definitely get more sales.. well done ;)

Yikes!

Lol, ok, somehow there were two title tags for the main page. Fixed now. Targetted pages also have custom title, keywords, descriptions in the meta tags.

loads slow and the nav doesnt show but nice design

Thanks, it does need a bit of tweaking. The nav area is designated for the custom targetted title in bold letters. Non targetted pages will need to be filled in. Some backend tweaks will also be done for affiliates.

Cheers:D

I saw this last night and wondered why you didn't post here yet : P Going to start using SharingZone again, looking great. Good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back