Which earning plan would you like to use?

• PPD - 100% of Downloads & 25% of Sales

Votes: 51 62.2%
  • PPS - 25% of Downloads & 60% of Sales

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • MIX - 60% of Downloads & 40% of Sales

Votes: 15 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i'm new to this file host
I've just started to work with you and i already asked my first payout through okpay to test your service and to see if you pay.
When should i expect to get my payout?
I've just requested it.

hi i'm new to this file host
I've just started to work with you and i already asked my first payout through okpay to test your service and to see if you pay.
When should i expect to get my payout?
I've just requested it.

Hello,

you have purchased Premium by yourself via Call2Pay (where there is 30% PPS - other payment options are with normal percentage). We do not monetize sales made by affiliate at his own. Anyway we will make payment for you via OKPay for the real cash you have earned if you really needed to have proof, just ask again for payout with your OKPay details.
We are always paying off in 24-48 hours after request after validation user's sales (we do not support cheating).

Kindly regards,
SharingMaster.com

y5f.png

hello sharing, and your great service but the gains are very very low, it had to be $ 2.5 for 1000 downloads?

SharingMaster,

please, remove "Report abuse" option from download page :)

We will consider that.

y5f.png

hello sharing, and your great service but the gains are very very low, it had to be $ 2.5 for 1000 downloads?

You were using PPS plan for few days and you generated a lot of downloads while we were not paying for downloads. After June 16, 2013 everything is counting good for your account. Do not worry - we are paying as much as we say. Check stats after few days.

Hello, can you please move india in Tier 3?
do you allow legal adult?

We will accept legal adult content soon. We will inform everyone about that. India is already in Tier III :)

Kindly regards,
SharingMaster.com

hello I wanted to set sharing in my account as a payment method moneybookers I put the email, but when I do I save setting returns to OKPAY, why?

hello I wanted to set sharing in my account as a payment method moneybookers I put the email, but when I do I save setting returns to OKPAY, why?

Hey,

just choose Moneybookers, put your email and click Save settings. Do not worry, after that we will see correct payout method when you ask us for withdrawal. We will fix it to show correct value in My Account soon.

Kindly regards,
SharingMaster.com

no, no sales yet

hello sharing, unfortunately, to my great regret I am obliged not to upload multiple files on your filehosting because earnings are very low and the users do not buy the premium do not know why, if a day will increase the gains I will be happy to use again your service, thanks anyway for the service you give. ps you might reception door gains for Italy at $ 3 per 1000 downloads

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back