ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShareUpload

Banned
Banned
This file host has turned into a scam and now they are trying to sell their domain. I would suggest that users spread the word that they've been scammed by ShareUpload, that way they won't have a buyer for their domain.

Last edited:
528 comments
Max download file size for free user = 500MB
good luck
cant getting
how every file host say $60 for 1k dl or $40 for 1k dl
when they limit free & register users for 1GB download .And for 1GB file In tier-A uploader can make only$20/1k dl :(
while only a premium user can download bigger than 1GB files,but counts only once for 1 IP of that premium user in whole day,that means u cn get a big 0,instead of highest Pay Rate
Lol!

Registered Users can download 1GB of files.
If you are Premium you can download files unlimited with what size you want.
I don't understand what you want to say.
If you promote your links, you will get the money promised in the table.

I meant its impossible to every 1 to make $60 for 1k dl,coz in premium case u will count 1 download per 1 IP(for 24 hours) & and only premium user can download 2048+ file size

It is not impossible. Use mixed plan if you intend to make more money from premium + downloads.
Also, you can make $60 for 1000 downloads, you just need to get users to pay for premium, or use smaller files and promote them to get to the same amount in parts. It is UP to $60, so you have different choices, files.

So, it is possible to get this if you use good promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back