ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or at least 700 MB (734003200 bytes)...
But 1 GB (1073741824 bytes) to leave all the others and use only shareupload.com

Last edited:
Do you know about the actual paypal/filehost situation. I think, in 2 weeks you will get limited from paypal.

Suggestion: Add Credit Card and webmoney option.

Last edited:
When try to download any file this occurs:

06b2cfa7aa.jpg

Last edited:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@shareupload.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

when try to download a file .........

Internal server error fixed.

Do you know about the actual paypal/filehost situation. I think, in 2 weeks you will get limited from paypal.

Suggestion: Add Credit Card and webmoney option.

Yes I do know the situation from filehosts, although I cannot tell you on what situation we are in, because that's private stuff.
We will look into your suggestion.

Thanks for the message,
ShareUpload

Last edited:
Hey mm786,

That can be done, but it will take 1-2 weeks to put in practice(to test it out and everything).
If we get this request for at least 5 times, we will put it into practice, as I'm not sure what can this be in favor to the uploader. Can you tell me what's your idea in limiting users like this?

Thanks,
ShareUpload

if there is a custom option for uploaders,upto which file size(200mb to 1GB) they allow to downloader to download as free user then one uploader can set his mind for whch plan he is suitable ppd or pps
if uploader want to use pps then he/she can set max file size 400mb & incase of ppd he/she can set max file size to download upto 1GB

thats its.

how cud u say this? lol
u think we uploader upload 1 2GB file in different different splitted size,and in that case what about interchangeable links?
1GB for free user(as custom option) will make a good deal for uploaders(PPD based)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back