ShareUpload.com - 50% PPS+ Rebill PPD Upto $60 per 1000 downloads (Scammers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is alertpay? It just disappeared. Why do you people waste our time like this? I started working and now alertpay is gone. I will have to delete my files and start looking for another one, but you should not have added alertpay before if you were not planning to use it.

suparlykolo, PM me your account name. We paid every payment request.

Where is alertpay? It just disappeared. Why do you people waste our time like this? I started working and now alertpay is gone. I will have to delete my files and start looking for another one, but you should not have added alertpay before if you were not planning to use it.

Hello, Payza account doesn't let us add the money to the account from our credit card. If you have any suggestions to make it work, we will be happy to listen up.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

As I said earlier in this thread, we are looking into increasing max filesize limit, we just need to make sure that servers will cope with this.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Hello, Payza account doesn't let us add the money to the account from our credit card. If you have any suggestions to make it work, we will be happy to listen up.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Yes I have, there are other ways to make that payment, alertpay and now payza are suffering from this problem for a long time now, you should have checked this before. But there are other ways to send funds in your payza account, another site I am working with is paying me on payza.

Why don't you check with payza and find out about other options?

As I said earlier in this thread, we are looking into increasing max filesize limit, we just need to make sure that servers will cope with this.

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Best Regards,
ShareUpload

Even if you write this in the support thread with high letters, they will asking the same thing over and over again... they are some kind of special people. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back