Shareflux - The Highest Converting Download Site On The Net!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update on ShareFlux for everyone.

The issues that I was having have not yet been fixed, HOWEVER they are in constant communication keeping me up to date as they are being fixed.

What I done was signed up as a webmaster, installed the links on SG, followed the link and then ordered a lifetime shareflux membership.

My sale WAS recorded under my account. ShareFlux, DID make payment to my paypal account as stated.

As long as all issues in the members area are corrected (and it seems they are working hard to fix everything that is wrong) then I will be promoting ShareFlux.

So like I said, just an update for those that are interested.

Update on ShareFlux for everyone.

The issues that I was having have not yet been fixed, HOWEVER they are in constant communication keeping me up to date as they are being fixed.

What I done was signed up as a webmaster, installed the links on SG, followed the link and then ordered a lifetime shareflux membership.

My sale WAS recorded under my account. ShareFlux, DID make payment to my paypal account as stated.

As long as all issues in the members area are corrected (and it seems they are working hard to fix everything that is wrong) then I will be promoting ShareFlux.

So like I said, just an update for those that are interested.

So as he said, we aren't scammers we DO pay out. The member section should be fixed for 99,99% now. All things that were reported not to work are working ;)

Greetz

I can confirm this. All issues that I found in the members area are now corrected.

Thanks Whoo for keeping me up to date on the progress throughout. I will now open up the ShareFlux link on SilentGround.

Just a small announcement to let everybody know that we are going to start working on mods soon for vBulletin, phpBB2 & 3 and IPB so that forum webmasters can promote us too.

In the mean while feel free to use the banner on our site, but upload it on your own server or a populair free image host such as tinypic.com .

Regards,
Whoo

Hi every body

Please visite my Site and say your Discretion, and Which One of Webmaster tools for Get Money Offer for my site ?!
And please Presentation Site like Katz for Submite Download and get Traffic.
Katx every day Ban me but i dont know why :(

http://www.ddlarea.com (PR 3) (Alexa 195.133)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back