Shareflux - The Highest Converting Download Site On The Net!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
This is the best convertion affiliate for the people who own a Warez site. We already got a few sites promiting us and they are making excellent money. If you can't be bothered to read trough the post signup here on the link below to start promiting us:

Code:
http://shareflux.com/webmasters/wsignup.php

All the info about how to link to us and where to track sales are giving after you have signed up.

You earn 19$ , 23$ or 30$ per sale and you're paid by PAYPAL!

Earn The Highest Commissions Possible!
ShareFlux is giving you as a webmasters a chance to make some BIG money. If you are interested, and you'd have to be crazy to turn this offer down, here's a chance to make some real easy money.

You will earn an approximate 80% commission on every sale you refer!! (More than any other affiliate program!) Your referrals are tracked and you will be credited whether a sale takes place now or any time in the future (however long that may be!).
Customize The Links!
You can use our technology to specify your affiliate link to specific products and files!
By putting in a search query, and giving users access to what they want directly, your conversion rates will go through the roof!! (No jokes, this has been tested by webmasters).

Who pays me?
We do! We now manage all payments and are currently paying direct to PayPal and are starting to expand to various payment methods. (For affiliates who wish to be paid differently, contact us and we will tell you when that method is possible)
How do I get paid?
As said above, direct PayPal payment - and you can request payment ANY time you want (Direct to our admins, by email and also through the webmasters panel). We are working on expanding to other payment methods though such as ePassporte and Wire transfer as well as many more.
How do I join?
To start making money with ShareFlux, you must first be a member of our affiliate system. To sign up for an account, Click Here. We will track all affiliate sales for you and you can check your sales progress 24/7 in the webmasters panel!

For any question feel free to PM me or reply in this topic.

26 comments
Yes thats basicly the idea. You refer us customers, they sign up for a membership and you earn about 80% comission. And yes we payout. Just have a look on this site:
Code:
http://undernation.com/search.php

Its a site with massive traffic and they link to us through their search. SO we aren't a scam. Actually we are one of the best converting affiliates around now for warez sites.

Greetz

Follow up:

If anyone decided to promote us and needs help optimizing his site to convert with us just contact me. I will offer this support for free.

Which you prefer?
shareflux.com
sharingzone.net
shareconsole.com
they all working via clickbank, so same system but rates are different.

So which one pay more :bloodlust:(j/k)

The question here are this ok with katz.cd, and don't break any rules.

Nice system you got Whoo

Which you prefer?
shareflux.com
sharingzone.net
shareconsole.com
they all working via clickbank, so same system but rates are different.

I use

Shareflux,shareconsole,fulldlaccess,warezquality

Check http://www.fullddl.net for a highly optimized search page

Just a notice, we DONT use clickbank, we have our own coded system, I REAPEAT we don't use clickbank, since if you use clickbank you can ONLY recieve your $$$ by check. It takes ages to get your money + LOTS of expenses!

This is another reason why you should use shareflux.
If anyone wants me to optimize their site for earning with shareflux just drop me a PM and Ill help you out.

I am testing this out now. I signed up as a webmaster last night and bought a lifetime membership today using the link from my site.

I am already having a couple of issues which I have pm/email ShareFlux/Whoo about and will post all results here for everyone.

after further review of the members area, I have removed the ShareFlux Links from my site until I hear back from them.

The problems you found "DeXTeR" have only appeared recently.

We modified our members area a few days before you tried it, meaning when you did eventually get to it, it had a couple of bugs.

The bugs in question will be fixed today or tomorrow, they aren't so significant but as you may know already, we like to have a fully functional and feature-rich website.

Sorry for any inconvenience, you may PM me or Whoo on here or simply email the SF team for more information.

after further review of the members area, I have removed the ShareFlux Links from my site until I hear back from them.

You should also buy membershipat those other sites you cou promote. After that I will be expecting that you openly admit that we hae got the BEST members section compared to those other sites. Our site has got a featurerich members section and like JmZ said, a few days before you signed u for a membership we did a HUGE update andput up new features etc...just to keep our members happy.

Everything should be sorted soon if it's not done yet already ;)

I hope hearing from you again.

Regards,

Whoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back