Shareflare.net - Three type partnership programs, $33/1000 downloads, 60% on Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can check my account please

[18827711 | normal]

afwqodsamyt2.png

[:|]

May i know what is the download quota per day/month for premium user.

Thinking to add new hoster but must know first your download capped/quota before my user start complaining to me that they don't have enough download bandwidth to finish their blueray

Last edited:
PPD means Pay Per Download, right? then why are my earnings depend on sales? it's illogical!
Lets just say: I have uploaded File more Than 1500MB and it was downloaded from A class countries. Is it logical that my rate is still $2.5/1000, because i had no sales? It must be $33/1000 Because It's PPD and not PPS!
Today I had 86 Downloads(Unique) and only earned 28 cents! It's meaningless to work with you

-1603 File to your server and - 200-500 Unique Users per day to your site.
Good Bye :)

Wow,thanks so much Geomaster :dan::dan:

Last edited:
What Can I do , If My email adress dosen't exist anymore in hotmail , So I can not change My billing information ..
In fact , I'm a member since 2010 , And I left the site i have two years .. So when i returned today , I founded that My email dosen't exist anymore , And I don't know the Wmz registred with ! so I can not change It ..

Hi ShareFlare .... My account From Two Week >> For the last 30 days there were a lot of abuses from copyright holders for Your files. Access to file managers and to file upload will be closed for 6 days!

Why ??? Still One Week and this automatically shown again ..

My account : fcblover87@yahoo.com

What Can I do , If My email adress dosen't exist anymore in hotmail , So I can not change My billing information ..
In fact , I'm a member since 2010 , And I left the site i have two years .. So when i returned today , I founded that My email dosen't exist anymore , And I don't know the Wmz registred with ! so I can not change It ..
Show me screenshots of your payments, tell me your name, password and your new email

Hi ShareFlare .... My account From Two Week >> For the last 30 days there were a lot of abuses from copyright holders for Your files. Access to file managers and to file upload will be closed for 6 days!

Why ??? Still One Week and this automatically shown again ..

My account : fcblover87@yahoo.com
When you block access to the filemanager, the number of abuse continues to flow from your other files. This is abuses are also considered

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back